Reviews for One Small Consequence
Lylaa chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
OMG ! I hadn't seen this coming. Can't wait to see what happens next. This is an amazing fic
sundayrain26 chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
Gah, poor Wilson. TTTT

I'm really glad to hear that it's not fated to be a death!fic though.

But yeah, I'm definitely hooked. Actually I have been for a while, just hadn't reviewed until now. D: This is very well written, very intricate and clever. All the detail is beautiful. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Visitkarte chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
You can always get me with a good peace of mistery. Beautiful chapter!
MadScientistGirl chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Now I am really intrigued by what that woman did to both Wilson and the kid. I love how you put in the "translations" of House's statements. Another reason why I think House/Wilson is almost the only plausible pairing on the show. Because only Wilson really "gets" House, and even then, he often doesn't.
MadScientistGirl chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
I can totally see the whole scene at the airport. I love it when house has his crazy epiphanies.
slashfan54 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
You've still got the goods. This is so cool. Love that you didn't break them up out right. Really like the tension. Hope the bitch goes to jail for something calculated and devious.

Thanks for the update.
LoriB chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
What a very exciting chapter, I love this story more and more as I read it. The mystery that you've created with the kid is just amazing and I'm so glad H/W are somewhat on track and maybe getting back together again. Can't wait for more, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :)
BandGeek58407 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Oh my goodness! I still love this fic, so don't worry! And I'm glad they're starting to mend their relationship. :) The end scene with the epiphany/punch was pretty amusing, too. :D
Kathrina CH chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Oh dear, I love you!

*Hug and kiss*

Yea, House is not dense, and he is seldom wrong. By the way, allergy isn't working by dosis, so even the tiniest dosis of the 'wrong' antibiotics would have killed little Barry, saline or not.

SJS is basically a toxic allergic reaction, requires a lot of presnisolone and a lot of luck to be controlled.
bookfan85 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I finally caught up on this fic and really am enjoying it. Look forward to the next chapter.
TaFavio chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
ok call me crazy but I have a feeling this is leading back to Barry's mom being responsible for something criminal...
LoriB chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
wow just really amazing. You are one hell of a writer and can't wait for the next part. thanks fcor sharing :)
Gertrude2034 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I'm not worried at all by your storytelling, just intrigued and curious about what's going to happen next! You've plotted a very interesting medical mystery here - one rivaling the show itself! It was sad that Barry died, but it does make it the ultimate puzzle for House to figure out. I can't wait to know what's behind it all!

Sorry you had a bad week. Hope the next one's better so you can update soon on all your stories!
slashfan54 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
This is brilliant. Is it Munchhausen's or poisoning by the mother?

I love the plot twists.
LadyKEEM chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I gotta say... 'wow!'

I was worried about Barry being in the mix and I knew that as long as he was in Wilson's realm of kindness, that House would never go back to him or be a part of their lives. He was the epitome of Wilson's infidelity, how can one ignore that?

I love the direction that your story is going, everything from the beginning up until now, and can't wait for the next , i though their 'reconciliation' was well thought out and perfect.

sorry, that your week has been terrible, it'll get better, it has to.

Sometimes you need to smell your own shit, before you can stand up and walk away. (just something I tell myself when the lowest of the low's happen)
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »