Reviews for One Small Consequence
Suicidal Skies chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
Absolutely amazing. This is one of the most believeable House/Wilson storylines I've seen in a long time. O_O

Please continue this. Thanks

-SKies
Visitkarte chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Oh, no, not again! Not another House-screwed-the-patient-and-lost-everything-fic! I can't stand it!
Rufio72 chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
I love this story, but honestly, I think killing off the kid is the worst thing you can do. I really hope you're going to have House dream that part, because I don't think I would continue reading it with the kid dead.
TaFavio chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
oh no!
MadScientistGirl chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Wow. I don't know what to say. Wasn't expecting that curveball. Great chapter, and can't wait to see how things can progress from here. I think House is in a lose/lose situation, so I am curious how he gets out of it (or if he does). Ouch.
Gertrude2034 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Wow, I didn't expect THAT. I figured House could be wrong, but that's the king of wrong from wrongtown. Now I want to know if he'll confess and whether he and Wilson have even a scrap of a chance of making this better. I can't see how they can...
PhoenixDown23 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Whoops.

I feel bad for the kid that got thrown into all of this, but not so much for Wilson.
MadScientistGirl chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Great chapter. Glad there is a diagnosis, and I'm glad the mom is gone. Is it too much to hope for that this is permanent? Either way, looking forward to reading more.
plancknodelta chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Okay, so I'm officially loving the story. House's anger and hurt are palpable, and Wilson's sort of lostness and I-can't-figure-out-how-to-fix-this-ness... (yes, that's a word, lol). And the frustration and crazy idiot mom... great!
TombeDeLaLune chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
great!

can't wait for more
LoriB chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Loved this chapter, I hope House isn't giving up on getting Wilson back now that Wilson loves his son. I'd be sad. Can't wait for more :)
Gertrude2034 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I'm intrigued by the medical mystery you've got going here. And I loved House's witty/nasty banter during the diagnosis - spot on and funny. Look forward to finding out what's REALLY going on with Wilson's baby mama...
MadScientistGirl chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I'm really enjoying the medical mystery, and glad to see that slowly things are getting better between House and Wilson. I am dying to know why the mom isn't giving up her blood.
BandGeek58407 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
My goodness, this is so good! :D Loving all the angst, and can't wait for an update!
Lylaa chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
love it love it love it !
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »