Reviews for One Small Consequence
MadScientistGirl chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Really enjoying this story. Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but I've been gone for a while. I love how you write House and Wilson. They feel very authentic, and I like how you take your time with the story, that the resolution of the problem isn't just resolved instantly.
Lylaa chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
I love this story. Can't wait to see what happens next !
LoriB chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Have I told you how very much I love this story? Janelle really is a piece of work, I hope she loses custody of that kid. She doesn't deserve him. Everytime I read of H/W getting a little closer, I go back to the beginning of the story with House in the airport obviously heartbroken. Oh man, I hope they have a happy ending :) thanks for sharing, can't wait for more!
lunarmoth131 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Haha what a great chapter! The last line was priceless. I think Janele has something up her sleeve, thus she is refusing the blood test. Hopefully Barry will survive until they get it - or maybe House will just knock her out, like the soap-opera actor, and take the blood anyway? Lol. Post more soon!
chowrie chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I have been waiting for this chapter. Thank you.

I wanted House to be with someone else, even if it had to be someone he needed to pay for. It is painful to see House like this, so needy and alone, but it hits so close to the reality of House that I have that I can't help but love the chapter. More, more, more.
slashfan54 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
You're still the best. It makes my day when you update.

2 Quick fixes:

every around here brown bag's it."(missing the one)

2nd to last paragraph needs a not after too.
LoriB chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
oh my, that was an excellent chapter. I feel so bad for both House and Wilson, god and House going to male hooker to forget, I almost wanted to cry at that. I really hope the mom just goes away, I really want them to get back together in the worst way, although Wilson does need to work through his problems first. Thanks so much for sharing, and I can't wait for more!
lunarmoth131 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Wow. House had a good point when he said that Wilson is broken. On the other hand, he himself is broken and he hurt Wilson severely.

I hope they find out what's wrong with the kid. My guess is that maybe he's not really Wilson's kid? The mom seems too eager to get what she wants by using Barry.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
lunarmoth131 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This is great! Please write more.
Ziggee chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Hi, this is wonderfully written and I cant wait for more.

There is a timeline confusion though.

If Wilson cheated three months into the relationship and theyve been going out for 16 months the kid would only be 6-7 months old. If the kid is 13 months, which your story does indicate, Wilson must have slept with her way before he and House got serious. Its like you forgot to take in the whole nine months of pregnancy.

I really like what youve done so far.
melanthe lilac chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Oh, the angst! I really want to know what's wrong with the kid. And I want to smack Wilson for cheating on poor Greg. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
rosemont419 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I don't normally read House fanfiction very much, but I read the first two paragraphs of yours and I was completely hooked. It's nice to see House with real emotions, but not having him go overboard. Basically, your characterization is lovely, and your plot is astounding. I hope to read more soon. :)
cathepsut chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Ok, here is what I am hoping for: Mummy gets what baby has, mummy dies, House saves baby, Wilson and House make up and adopt baby, they live happily ever after...

*puppy dog eyes*
LoriB chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Ok, the 1st chapter I reviewed at LJ, but I see the update here, so here it goes. 2 chapters in and I am beyond addicted. This is a wonderful portrayal of the H/W relationship and you are doing such a great job with it. I really hope Wilson does not let the woman move in with him, it doesn't seem natural, they don't even know each other. Though I want House to play hard to get, it would be difficult for them to work this out if she lives with Wilson. Not to mention, the temptation for Wilson to sleep with her again, which I am sure is what she wants. You left this chapter with Wilson having to make a huge decision. He needs to say the right thing to House to that question, or he can kiss House goodbye for good. I am pulling for a happy ending but I am loving the story no matter what. Please update like immediatly :). thanks for sharing.
lhoma320 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I'm enjoying this story. I like the fact that Wilson cheated (which isn't that unusual) but had a baby from it. I also love the way you the baby's sick so House has to make contact even though he'd rather not.

This was my favorite line "God in heaven knows how I hate to ask but He has cursed me with you, and so...". I love the dialog. Great job! :D

I can't wait to see what happens with the baby.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »