Reviews for A Study of Birds
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Please post more. I need to know what happens next!
K-Lacey chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
First fic? It's pretty awesome! I love the whole cartwheeling thing and you did great with the fax
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
i haven't read MR fanfiction in so long! this was a great refresher, and a fantastic idea :D
Waiting On Yesterday chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
loved it )
Megyan chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Awesomeness, loved it! Fly on and keep writing!
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
whoo! i loved that! :)
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I loved that. First Maximum Ride fanfiction, I kind of confused because I only have read the first book. But I'll find out when I read the others starting tonight. Thanks.
WaterWings617 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
amazing.
SweeneyLovett chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I liked it alot. You got the characters personalities pretty well. Are you going to continue this?
AmyQueen95 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is a really well-written story! I enjoyed your poetic writing style and the way you captured Fang's personality. You are an excellent writer.
emthebloody chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh. Wow. That was absolutely fantastic! Please write more!
St. Fang of Boredom chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very good for your first fic! Very good indeed! I think you kept the characters pretty much in character, especially Max. Actually, I just re-read the Fang part. You got the both equally well. You've figured out how to make Fang act like Fang, but still have him show emotion! Good for you!

I really enjoyed thi. Definetely an 'aw' moment. I hope you write more, you're very good and can only get better!

-Saint
insertcleverwittyusernamehere chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aaw that was so it.
Zeze chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was really well written. And so, so sweet. Good job.
starsandwings4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i love it! its so sweet and faxie. so cute. if its going to be a whole story, i hope u update soon, but if its just a oneshot then this is one of the best oneshots i have read.