Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
SushiLover656 chapter 1 . 9/20
I can't even begin to express how amazing this story was. Your writing is gorgeous. I loved it from the first word. Draco's snark was absolutely perfect. The entire scenario of them being tied together was hilarious-especially once they were left alone in the classroom, and Draco allowed his body to keep doing things (kissing/licking Harry). Wonderful work. I look forward to checking to see if you have other stories.
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/8
I am a girl and definitely not gay, so I guess it's safe to say that I am giddy and aroused by reading this story. I would have to find sometime alone in my room after my brother have left to relieve myself. You know how awesome a story you have written, don't you?
It was so, so, so, sexual and arousing. I definitely shuddering. A chill went up my spine and now there is a strange feeling in my stomach. I am also definitely having a cardiac arrest. I wonder if just reading this has brought on an arousal than what would happen when I finnaly get a boyfriend? I am definitely sure that I won't survive the first time...
Quite a sensual story, very detailed too...
LovelyMia chapter 1 . 7/31
This is my third time reading this over the years it is the only fic that convinced me of Draco and Harry.
Quite possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read
agucha chapter 1 . 7/14
I absolutely love that one ;) thank you!
Desdinova chapter 1 . 6/27
You know, if I squint, I can almost see the connection between this and the Harry Potter universe Maybe it's the names.
p
Your writing competence is wasted on this drivel. Once again, it's a case of a writer using established characters as finger puppets for wish fulfillment. Because, trust me, I bDON'T/b want to know where else those fingers went.
jen chapter 1 . 4/17
thanks!
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 3/27
I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I think I read your story on AO3. So if you are, then I owe you this. If not then... XD Your story is awesome anyways so a subscription will still be given.
Acciohogwarts chapter 1 . 3/26
Merlin, you made me stay up until 3 am.
pouik chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Hello,
First, I want to apologize for my english, who is probably very bad. Sorry, I'm french.

I just wanted to thank you for that story. It was funny. A good slash with my favorite pairing.

I'm reading only in french usually, because reading in english is not really easy for me. I understand english quite well but there a lot of vocabulary I don't know, and reading in english take me a lot of time.
But I don't regret I read that one :)
If I'm courageous enough maybe I'll read others of your stories.
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
so hot! kind of wish to see their relationship develop
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Denial? Says the Draco. XD
Readingismylife0731 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Great!
Beeswax chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Honestly?
It was perfect.
Isabell3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
loved it. funny and hot *nosebleed*