Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
unluckyomen13 chapter 1 . 5/3
LOL!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 4/29
Great story. That's one slick way to get the guy you want.
ndestroya chapter 1 . 4/18
God-motherfucking-damn! That was the most insanely awesome drarry fanfic I've ever had the honor and privilege to read. Hats off to you! Jfc. Boy howdy, was that a trip. You truly have a gift.
LizHart chapter 1 . 2/6
draco's such an arse,and i am loving it ;D Just started reading,lets see how it turns out to be
Bajka chapter 1 . 1/27
Thank you wholeheartedly for the best Drarry I've ever read. It was so intense and beautiful and I have never encountered so natural and incharacter Harry or Draco. I'm in love with this fic, Bajka 3
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Poor Draco is still in denial...
Renata Bubblegum chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This was worth staying up till 3 in the morning to read. Loved and cherished every moment of it. I was a little worried when I only saw up to chapter 7 on wattpad but I'm glad I went and looked for it here. Keep writing stuff like this please
SushiLover656 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I can't even begin to express how amazing this story was. Your writing is gorgeous. I loved it from the first word. Draco's snark was absolutely perfect. The entire scenario of them being tied together was hilarious-especially once they were left alone in the classroom, and Draco allowed his body to keep doing things (kissing/licking Harry). Wonderful work. I look forward to checking to see if you have other stories.
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
I am a girl and definitely not gay, so I guess it's safe to say that I am giddy and aroused by reading this story. I would have to find sometime alone in my room after my brother have left to relieve myself. You know how awesome a story you have written, don't you?
It was so, so, so, sexual and arousing. I definitely shuddering. A chill went up my spine and now there is a strange feeling in my stomach. I am also definitely having a cardiac arrest. I wonder if just reading this has brought on an arousal than what would happen when I finnaly get a boyfriend? I am definitely sure that I won't survive the first time...
Quite a sensual story, very detailed too...
LovelyMia chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
This is my third time reading this over the years it is the only fic that convinced me of Draco and Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Quite possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read
agucha chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
I absolutely love that one ;) thank you!
Desdinova chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
You know, if I squint, I can almost see the connection between this and the Harry Potter universe Maybe it's the names.
p
Your writing competence is wasted on this drivel. Once again, it's a case of a writer using established characters as finger puppets for wish fulfillment. Because, trust me, I bDON'T/b want to know where else those fingers went.
jen chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
thanks!
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I think I read your story on AO3. So if you are, then I owe you this. If not then... XD Your story is awesome anyways so a subscription will still be given.