Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/1
Beautiful
Lakota Canis chapter 1 . 7/24
I read one of your other fanfics, “Draco Malfoy, it’s your lucky day,” and I immediately fell in love with your writing style and Drarry. Keep up the good work, keep writing, and . . . I can’t think of anything else to say. Just keep being yourself!
kattzenjammer chapter 1 . 3/16
i was here in 2009 when this was published, now it’s 2019 and here I am discovering ffnet is still here and they have an app. Im gonna thoroughly enjoy rereading this!
loved the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Oh my loooooorrrrdddddddd
I
Love
THIIISSSSSSSSSS*demon voice*
And sure draco,HARRY is the one in complete and utter denial and NOT YOU.

️️️️
Metamorfosica chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
Loved it
Lostyourmind chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Fantastic!
I Love Drarry chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
I like the hints of Drapple in here.
unluckyomen13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
LOL!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
Great story. That's one slick way to get the guy you want.
ndestroya chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
God-motherfucking-damn! That was the most insanely awesome drarry fanfic I've ever had the honor and privilege to read. Hats off to you! Jfc. Boy howdy, was that a trip. You truly have a gift.
LizHart chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
draco's such an arse,and i am loving it ;D Just started reading,lets see how it turns out to be
Bajka chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Thank you wholeheartedly for the best Drarry I've ever read. It was so intense and beautiful and I have never encountered so natural and incharacter Harry or Draco. I'm in love with this fic, Bajka 3
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Poor Draco is still in denial...
Renata Bubblegum chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This was worth staying up till 3 in the morning to read. Loved and cherished every moment of it. I was a little worried when I only saw up to chapter 7 on wattpad but I'm glad I went and looked for it here. Keep writing stuff like this please