Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Luzitania chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
It was long, but worth it. I loved it a lot. Thanks
TheOtherJessica chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I am so in love with this story. To be 100% honest, I've read it about 30 times (because apparently, I have no life)! Thank you so much for writing these amazing stories and publishing them on ! I just found your livejournal, and I'm happily making my way through those stories too! 3 You are an amazing writer!
j.v.c chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
OH...MY...GOD Ö i almost fainted reading this cause it was deeply detailed from the waste down. this was so good, im speechless
Amras2007 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
that was just great!
Not OOC chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I love how you managed to keep them in character. Usually ff authors make Draco such a pansy, but here he retained his stubborn pride.
anangelslife chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
A beautifully written story loved the interaction between Harry and Draco, you kept them very much in character by letting them argue whilst ravishing each other. Very entertaining indeed.

Off to read through your other stories!

again enjoyed this piece very much!

hope you continue to put up stories here
Vodkation chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Goes in my faves aswell! Love your stories
The Group of One chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Positively delightful story. :)
Ornina chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh, this is brilliant *gushes all over it*

I, I know I should say more and praise it to heaven like it deserves but- but, well, the story's left me quite incoherent. I'm savoring the moment. Thanks for having written this wonderful piece 3
Amethiste chapter 1 . 2/21/2010

That was so cute/funny/amazing/awesome/incredible!

I am so faving this. :D
LadyDrey chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
So unbelievably hot! I loved this so much, from the ropes to Neville to Draco's silly thought process. This story is amazing! Very very sexy! Amazing job!
7NCL chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Brilliantly written. Fav 3
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hello!

Just a little rev because I liked this fic very much! My favorite sentences: "Draco shut his eyes in misery. Merlin, he would die here; squished to death by Harry Potter's trollish weight." It was really funny, keep writing like this!

see you

Corail
Bailey Holliday chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
LOL

I laughed so many times reading this story! I was clever, VERY clever, well planned, extremely well written, it was humorous and charming! The perfect story really, it was descriptive without getting disgusting and I don't know, it was just very professional and really entertaining and amazing. LOL

Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well, that was...*coughs delicately* *tugs on shirt collar*...um...*scurries off to change her panties*
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »