Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Gilaine chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very sexy. Loved it. :-)

- G
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
The longest one shot i have ever read in my life.

Definetly worth and hour and a half of my time. For sure. :]
Elfendork chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I was holding on to every single word, amazing.
Anniegirl27 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Love it!
Ashii Black chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
One of my favorite parts about fanfiction is when you are slowly growing exasperated at the terrible fics out there...and then you find something brilliant and amazing and reminds you of why you just spent 4 hours on . This is most definitely one of those times. Well-written, great lemon scenes, really fantastic.
Jellybean-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL! Awsome smut I enjoyed it a lot!
Aestivates chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
asd;afkjslfjk speechless.

just. speechless.

the sheer detail and incredible emotions and sensations in the writing here was mindblowing. this was so hot and intriguing and realistic and I totally loved it.

looking forward to plowing through the rest of your fic. 3
ayjayssis chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is definetly in my top 10 one shots ever, possibly even in the top five. Its amazing how you managed to drag out the whole thing. I adored it :)

Ayjayssis
Pigwidgion chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
WOW... FAN - BLOODY - TASTIC!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Denial indeed...buuuuuuut the whole story was hot...*purses lips in thought* i wonder when they'll admit they love each other? It's fairly obvious *laughs* love the story! 3
KitCat45 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
...Wow. That. Was. AMAZING! Every fic you write is so incredibly wonderful on so many different levels. I can't tell you how much I LOVE your long lemons. I mean wow. That was hot.

I barely have time to review because I'm in such a hurry to read the rest of your fics, so if you don't hear from me again, rest assured that i am reading and thouroughly enjoying your writing.

-Me
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was hysteric! And hot! xD Loved it.
Selayne chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Rawr, this story was reallyreallyreallyreally good. Exactly how I like them. Rawr.
Galadriell chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Holy gauck! I can't stop laughing. Especially at the line 'I'm the one who has everything under control'. Brilliant! And such hot smex. The story was so cute, still kind of confused at what happened near the end though. It was an amazing idea and the way you wrote it (imagery) was freaking awesome! So many parts to this story I love. The accidental kissing, Draco sniffing Harry's hair, Harry's submission, his smile that didn't quit reach his eyes. And of course, dirty Professor McGonagall ;) Draco's miserable taunts at the beginning had me cringing too, can you believe it? Yeah, that's how awesome it was. I also love when scenes are drawn out for as long as possible, pretty much delaying release for the characters. Loved the characterization, with the Gryffindor bravery and Slytherin cunningness.

I love all your stories, Faith. You are a fantastic writer with a plethora of ideas and a good way to let those ideas out. I can see myself reading your stories more than ones, so you are officially one of my favorite authors on Fanfic.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »