Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Pink.Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Three simple words:

i-loved-it.
deathscythe femme fatale chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow... that was amazingly hot and juicy. and i like that you ended it with them continuing w the "experiments." thanks for that _
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
!

it was so hot and adorable and just plain amazing. *big grin*

it was just...i have no adequate words...XXDD
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Yummy and hot and apples, oh my.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
My favourite line: We could bring the ropes.

I thought you could have posted it in chapters to break it up a bit, but it was a good read. I thought at the end there might be a bit more about losing all the ropes, or Draco lying about having been with a boy before... but anyway, a nice take on that fun setup!
Kreyana chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awesome, and funny as Hell. I love it. So much so, that it goes on my favorites, in fact. *clicky button*
Imalena chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It's a quite erotic story... lol. I just love Draco being in denial and the last sentence of this story "It's my duty to inform you, Potter," Draco murmured against Potter's ear, "that you are completely and utterly in denial."

It's just like Draco to say that.

Thanks for that story
AngelSigil chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
yano, i really think draco's the one in denial lol
sarah chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
this was amazing, utterly and totally astounding. I have to say you did a spectacular job of all of it - every single bit of it was perfect, stunning, and drool-worthy! The playful banter, the slow build and yet happy end - it was breathtaking (literally!).

I am really very impressed by the fact that you managed to keep them both so wonderfully in-character and yet so obviously smitten with each other. I also was relieved that you didn't put in some sort of useless drama or anything that would make them regret their decision. Congrats on the spectacular ending sentence, too! I just love irony ;D so yeah you have a new devoted and rather worshiping fan who is going to race over to your profile and look up every other one of your fics and thus proceed to read them with unabashed enthusiasm! D

YAY for skillfully written, romantic and yet very very hot SMUT!
rainbow cupcake chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Guhhhhhh. o/o

THAT WAS REALLY GOOD.

*really likes how you managed to keep them in character through this whole fic, 'cause that's usually something I have trouble with.*

I might just have to read more of your stuff when I have time :)
maitai chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
this was the first fanfic I have ever read... and I just had to read it again.

It's absolutely great and I love it!
stonegoddess chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow, super hot!
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Whoa, this is hot, and crazy, and I love it :D

Draco is kinda cute

Thanks for writing it, I feel like a need a cold shower O_o
WC43 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was RIDICULOUSLY well done. Amazing.
Absolutely and completely wonderful.
Just, wow.
It takes a lot of effort to find a story with letitmate character development, fabulous smut, and a good balance of length. This story has achieved all that and more.
LE trex chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw-only ONE chappie? Though I must say it was a good one . . . it definitely needs more. This isn't a one-shot, is it? Hope not;) Well, write on!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »