Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh my god. It is far too late and I have to work in morning and I should not have stayed up to read all of this but I just couldn't stop. Brilliant, really, just fabulous... and incredibly sexy. I loved it; can you tell?

Thanks for that, it's exactly what I needed to send me off to dream land. :)

-Peace
LoLuLi chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
*squishes you*

YAY! I'm sure I'll read this on LJ too but i was catching up here first. it's awesome.

expect stalkage ;D
BlondeBlade chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was bloody brilliant

wow

one of my fav's

BLADE

xx
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Even though this was very long for such a smutty, fluffy fic, it managed to hold my attention. Probably because of Draco's 'odd cuteness' and Harry's Slytherin tactics ;)
HPLover747 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I practically cried when I read this. So beautiful! Draco's transformation from frustrated rival to humbled partner were awesome, and I loved your portrayal of Harry as strong and sassy with an underlying fear of unrequited love. And then together? So hot ... so delicious ... so orgasmic.

Also, huge kudos to you for writing an original sex scene that was not only extremely erotic but well developed, fitting in with the story line perfectly and actually lasting more than a paltry five thousand words.

Well played! Absolutely lovely. Thank you SO much!
Choice chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
So smutty and hot, yet deliciously adorable.

I loved it! (:
LizZARD of OzZ chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Thank you! i liked how long it was and more in detale it was and it was really a good read! 6/5
trc4eva chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
that was utterly brilliant xD. fantastically smutty and hilarious. a job well done!
treee chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This was...Amazing. The smuttiest thing I have ever read. I loved every smut filled moment. God...Im seriously at a loss of words.
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
... oh GOD that was hot and funny and a blast to read... I mean, no one really knows in there how they got where they got, but they got what they deserved *snicker* OMFG LONGBOTTOM! I laughed my arse off...

Cat
nekoxchan-19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
holy crap, this story was really awesome i read it 3 times and i still dont have enoughXD
waeunodelete chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Normally I wouldn't review but I have to say, that was a fucking AWESOME story - and you kept the characters believable which was good. And you should be commended on your word count - how you managed to stretch out a lemon for so long is crazy!

Excellent work! XD I LOVED it.
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
that was fantastic! i love your writing style and how sweet your characters are! i love long oneshots and this one is one of the best i've read in a long,long time. i can't wait for your next story, though i think i'll probably have to go check out your LJ site so i can satisfy my craving...
Kame Hime chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was an AMAZING fanfic! It's rare that you read such good writing, but from you? Always.

This was so engaging and so funny.. I absolutely loved it, and it was COMPLETELY realistic.

Way to go! Keep writing..
Smokes chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I seriously didn't want this fic to end, it was way too much fun. Loved it!
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »