Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Wonderwoman80 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is one of the best bondage fics I ever read. The bondage is definitely there in a way that was completely unexpected and refreshing. I loved it. Nice job.
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
lol, i love that they're both in nfused draco can be soo cute.

i hope their experimentation lasts their whole life time.
Demyx's Tears chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I am completely in love with this story. I love the idea! The ropes were amazing. The only thing that is strange is there were a couple parts of me asking myself... "How are they tied together? Forwards, backwards, sideways? How can they MOVE so much?" But it was still hot.
xRandomHeartsx chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
this story made my day. I loved it.

the ropes were exceptionally sexy .

Drarry ftw 3
Alec Brennin chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Hello.

I would like to sincerely applaude you on such a commendable story! This was truely brilliant! I am at a sincere loss for words because I just can't tell you how well-written that story was! Utterly FANTASTIC job! Please write a sequel!

~Alec Brennin.
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Great story, funny, smutty,all the things I love. TeeHee
Vampisandi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Draco is smart but sometimes he is such an idiot XD of course cute but an idiot XD

It was great!

I love ropes now :P
Froststar11 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
*SQUE* Oh. My. God. That was just... GAH! That was so effing amazing! From the awkward positions with the ropes, to the questions and then finally to the 'experimentation,' that was definitely the best fic I've read in a long time.

I love that through it all, Draco tries to get Harry to admit that he's in love with Draco, and claims Harry's in denial, when really, Draco won't admit that he's in love with Harry XD It's so adorable! 'Oddly cute.'

I'd usually go into my favorite part of the fic here, but since I loved every word from start to finish, there isn't really any point XD

I'm definitely saving this one to my computer so I can read it many more times in the future~ I'm positively in love with every aspect of it!

Lol, I so want a sequel! I want to know what happens a month from now and beyond (because we all know that they'll be together for much longer than that!) Please? *puppy dog eyes*

Much love,

~Arya Rose
zerofangirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Holy f**k that was the hottest thing I have EVER read. And the fic was so long too which was brilliant. And it was so so so hot. Which I've mentioned already but well...yummy. I can't actually describe how bloody amazing that was. And pretty damn hilarious at points too.

I loved the last line! Though it's totally Draco who's in denial. Wow. Just wow.
MaraSil chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was delightfully preposterous, side-splittingly hilarious, and molten lava, core-melting hot! Some of those insults were priceless, and I especially enjoyed the pure and hysterical illogic of Draco’s deep-in-denial thoughts and words:

‘That was it – Draco had to kiss Potter properly and kick those silly notions of terribleness out of the git's head. Except, of course, he didn't want to kiss Potter. However, he decided he could live through it if he had to and, clearly, he had no choice. He had to make Potter turn around sharply again and kiss him accidentally.’

"I..." Draco's voice broke and he had to clear his throat before he could speak again. "I fell asleep. And my head fell onto your shoulder. It was an accident."

"It's your shampoo," Draco said a bit desperately. "It's girly."

The sex was INTENSE – I was somewhat embarrassed reading it, though I somehow found a way to get through it. :) But there were also lots of sweet details scattered throughout.

I’m not all that familiar with LiveJournal, so I do appreciate that you post here as well, even if it’s sporadic.
vice17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Denial, funny sarcastic dialogue and hot smexing. Just how I like my Draco/Harry fics. Magic is so usefull to get those two together XD Definitely going on my favorite list.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Haha, very good! I loved this fic, kept me entertained for an hour.
OMG chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
u wouldnt believe how LONG i spend on fanfic just looking for a good HP/DM story. n i believe i have found the GOD of them all!

u srsly must have a career in writing, right?
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Brilliant! i just came back from watching the 6th movie and i couldnt help but want this scene to be in the 7th. *sigh* but alas it obviously wont T-T. Anywho i adore thew fic, kudos to you! Thanks for an awesome read!
Conflicting Lies chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh...my...goodness...

I don't have the words to express how much I love this story. Love pales considerably in comparison to what I feel for this story. It is wonderfully written and it has a fantastic plot. I honestly think this is the best story I have ever read. Thank You.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »