Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Kame Hime chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was an AMAZING fanfic! It's rare that you read such good writing, but from you? Always.

This was so engaging and so funny.. I absolutely loved it, and it was COMPLETELY realistic.

Way to go! Keep writing..
Smokes chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I seriously didn't want this fic to end, it was way too much fun. Loved it!
Kurokawa-miharu chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Gah *_* so very hot! Loved it... And loved in-denial, over thinking Draco! 3
hardra chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You probably don't want to know this but I think that I'll now go and change my panties... and maybe hop into shower while I'm at it... :blush:
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Not going to lie... I am a little bit obsessed with this story XD Draco was absolutely hilarious! And I really liked Neville _ Wonderful job!
JustineAme chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
this story was great! so hot! I loved the idea! I love the characters! you did an amazing job!
Kemuri-Sama chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
amazing! X3 X3 X3

i really hope you write another chapter soon , you have greta writing skills and everything is very funny and hot to read

two thumbs up! -
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh my lord.

For a one shot that was absolutely magical (ignore the pun) I couldn't stop reading. I'm never too keen on Harry and Draco being paried together in a romantic situation as barely anybody bothers to put a storyline behind it but you excelled my expectations.

I could actually BELIEVE this might happen. That never happens and they were both still at school so it wasn't them randomly meeting up and being together. I just liked the way you protrayed them both. Just perfect. Harry insecure but confident and he had his cousin's clothes so he wasn't suddenly changed into someone he wasn't. Draco an arrogant git who would do anything for sex.

I just loved the whole believable scene and the bit with Neville a the end, was a surprise! I absolutely adored this and could not stop reading. Kudos to you for actually making a believable and interesting Harry/Draco slash!

faorism chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great! I was a little confused as to why it wasn't split up when I first looked at it (30 words? I thought the limit was a third of that), but by the end I understood that breaking it up would have been horrible to such a great lemon!
Wonderwoman80 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is one of the best bondage fics I ever read. The bondage is definitely there in a way that was completely unexpected and refreshing. I loved it. Nice job.
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
lol, i love that they're both in nfused draco can be soo cute.

i hope their experimentation lasts their whole life time.
Demyx's Tears chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I am completely in love with this story. I love the idea! The ropes were amazing. The only thing that is strange is there were a couple parts of me asking myself... "How are they tied together? Forwards, backwards, sideways? How can they MOVE so much?" But it was still hot.
xRandomHeartsx chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
this story made my day. I loved it.

the ropes were exceptionally sexy .

Drarry ftw 3
Alec Brennin chapter 1 . 7/18/2009

I would like to sincerely applaude you on such a commendable story! This was truely brilliant! I am at a sincere loss for words because I just can't tell you how well-written that story was! Utterly FANTASTIC job! Please write a sequel!

~Alec Brennin.