Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aw. That was oddly sweet. And funny. And cute. And rather hot. :D

Loved it!
Httw chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was so funny! Draco had me laughing the whole way!
anime-kitsune-lover chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
who!

awesome plot.

amazing job with charcters personalities.

you nailed those serious momemts along with all the funny ones.

ahh and Longbottom , that was great

and i love how u made it a confused love story where the love was realized through lust. even if they're both in denile D

i loved it

accidental bondage ftw
Himuro chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I actually read this story a couple of days ago, but did not get a chance to review so hear it goes!:

Wow! This story was so hot and amazing! I just love how Draco's thinking all these little random thoughts and keeps going "Why am I thinking like this" or something. XD The part when Neville walks in was great too. It was pretty long though, but hey I'm definitely not complaining, it was good and kept me interested the whole time! I'll probably be back to re-read this some day *favs*. Just all around a brilliant plot! :}
KiraAkari136 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I just have to say that that was bloody brilliant. Just brilliant. Your amazing.
mrs.cenalovesmalfoy chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Love this story so much. Idk why you didn't split it into chapters but alas its still quite wonderful. Love it. Its my second fav story. The 1st can never be changed however you did but up an amazing fight. I wavered slightly in my rankings but the decision final. Bloody wonderful. Oh just sow you know you are 2nd in about 10 or so stories.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh my god. This was absolutely the BEST! THANKYOU for writing~! *worships*
OceanEyedGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
OMG this story is so funny it's beyind believe !
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
REALLY wonderfully written ( and hot). :D

Loved it :D
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh my god. It is far too late and I have to work in morning and I should not have stayed up to read all of this but I just couldn't stop. Brilliant, really, just fabulous... and incredibly sexy. I loved it; can you tell?

Thanks for that, it's exactly what I needed to send me off to dream land. :)

-Peace
LoLuLi chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
*squishes you*

YAY! I'm sure I'll read this on LJ too but i was catching up here first. it's awesome.

expect stalkage ;D
BlondeBlade chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was bloody brilliant

wow

one of my fav's

BLADE

xx
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Even though this was very long for such a smutty, fluffy fic, it managed to hold my attention. Probably because of Draco's 'odd cuteness' and Harry's Slytherin tactics ;)
HPLover747 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I practically cried when I read this. So beautiful! Draco's transformation from frustrated rival to humbled partner were awesome, and I loved your portrayal of Harry as strong and sassy with an underlying fear of unrequited love. And then together? So hot ... so delicious ... so orgasmic.

Also, huge kudos to you for writing an original sex scene that was not only extremely erotic but well developed, fitting in with the story line perfectly and actually lasting more than a paltry five thousand words.

Well played! Absolutely lovely. Thank you SO much!
Choice chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
So smutty and hot, yet deliciously adorable.

I loved it! (: