Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Conflicting Lies chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh...my...goodness...

I don't have the words to express how much I love this story. Love pales considerably in comparison to what I feel for this story. It is wonderfully written and it has a fantastic plot. I honestly think this is the best story I have ever read. Thank You.
Kisa167 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
More like "completely and utterly Draco Malfoy Property" 3 I love very much. You should make a sequel. Only with One of the (ahem, Draco) Asking the other out .

lots of love

~kisa
Cookiesquee chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Omfg! Best harryxdraco fic ever! I am so freaking in awe of ur talents! I worship u plain and simple.
crimson69 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Abosultely, amazing. Words cannot describe how well this was written as Dracos view. Probably the best dracoxharry story i have ever read, and trust me i have read alot of them ;]
Jack of Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This made me laugh so hard.

And it was REALLY hot. Like holy shit, was it hot. But I goddamn did I laugh.

I adore this fic. Everything flowed smoothly, and I loved each of their dialogue that went on throughout the entire fic.

Thank you so much for writing.

P.S. I might just be in love with you.
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
an hour and a half very well spent!

what an EXCELLENT fic! :D

love the beginning, love the bondage, love the sex and loved the ending, also loved the writing, this fic, is fking awesome.
krtn-ise chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ok that was the longest / awesomest story ever! Please write more like it mabye with less word's or you could just put it in chapters ,because that was a bitch to read all at once.

HarryXdraco is awesome! It love:P
shelby.ann.the.hp.fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i love it, i love it, i love it!
dadadadum chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It was quite witty, and I loved Draco being completely infatuated with Harry without even bothering to admit it, he's totally a fanboy. XDD
K1ngQu1nn chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It took me a while to finish this one. Or at least it felt like it took a while XD

Very good story, I was completely lost in it (though that may be a strange thing to say considering the nature of the story...) and only now remembered to move.

Definately favoriting this story, good work _
NCszik chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
sequel, or what? :D

BUMP! U Better Post More! update soon!
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
One of the best one shots. Ever.

I loved it, it was hilarious, shockingly in character and so steamy it posessed a majority of yhe most delicious elements of a smut xD

I'll be adding this to my favourites and going to check your other stories. You've gotta write more drarry, you're a friggin' genius 8D
embracing-shadows chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
my GOD i absolutely LOVED this! Hawt ;)
AkashaV chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ridiculously cute and extremely hot :-p Well done!
Imadethistoreview chapter 1 . 7/17/2009