Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Valentina Khann chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Very very very cool :D
I love it!
Really. I've choose that story to be the first I would read and try to translate to Portuguese ('Cause I'm brazillian), merely for fun and so... I don't regret. Best choice I could ever made. Cause even it's a Oneshot, it's preetty big and cool at all. I just dyed myself laughing at here,

Congrats *-*
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was a brilliant piece, thanks so much for sharing! Very sexy smut, and wonderful story progression. Great work!
heidi chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I don't know how many times I blushed... but as I'm writing this now, I cant help but take this stupid smile off my face or calm down. I needed Drarry, and this... Holy Crap. You're Faith Wood. The fucking Faith Wood. I literally love your fics. You are hands down my favorite fucking drarry fics writer. I love you. Oh my god... I scrolled up and saw that your'e THE Faith Wood and instantly flipped. Wow. Let me just say, you're an amazing writer, and I hope you have the best life ever. You deserve multiple trophy's. Wow. Keep writing, you're obviously talented. I couldn't write a fic to save my life and wow. The "FaithWood"
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Wow... */*
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
One of the best drarry smuts I've ever read! Plus it is written in real time meaning 2 hours detention took me two hours to read! This was perfect!
Herondale18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This was great! A good mix of smut, fluff, and just..DRARRY. loved it!
malini85 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This is just fucking incredibly amazing n hot n sexy n funny n completely endearing n u are a Diva n a Goddess.. N i now fall at ur feet n worship u with fervour... This is the third time I'm reading this n it still has not lost its novelty... Sigh! U beautiful brilliant soul... By the way I've read all of ur work on Ao3 n commented on them all there.. N each one better than the last.. U my friend are divinely talented! Love, warm hugs n many kisses... Ur biggest fan ... Mal ( mal85 from Ao3)
CrypticCatalyst chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
McGonagall should've seen. It would've been the absolute BEST.
Priyanka Nair chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Omg this is freaking awesome. .SO GOOD.
PrincessMoony chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
OMG SO HOT! Great fic- steamy and well-written, with a touch of Draco being Draco. Honestly, I could just eat those two with a spoon (and perhaps some whipped cream and/or chocolate sauce. Yum!). Thanks! -M
platinum.and.raven chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Hilarious and amazing fic!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Wow. Delicious.
madyson chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
i can honestly say, this is one of the best oneshots i've ever read, and you can believe me when i say i've read quite a lot. you're use of detailed adjectives and stunning fluency in the syntax was extremely impressive, and i'd like to read more of your works. i, of course, strongly advise you to keep writing and amazing people with your skill. i hope you have a wonderful january :)
Dilsja chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Piichi21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I love perverted stories x)
320 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »