Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
lulu422 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hahahahahha, that was bloody brilliant! I like how you made draco slightly crazy, nice touch. Also I must say...nosebleedtopia
Drarry chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
kinky and smery story

luv it
Fickle Hippo chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ok 1st off I know this is super old and you probably wont see this review. But I liked this so much it definitely deserve 1. 2nd I don't normally read harry potter fics I just was randomly searching and it sounded good.
Now lastly the story its self. Wow it blew me away. Draco was just so confused but still trying to be in control. Just the idea of how they became tied together was great and funny and I loved everyone laughing at them. Also nevile walking in _
everything about this I loved. I might even go read some of your other stories, even though I'm not into harry potter.
Jesh _
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
XD
So smexy
and cute
and mind-numbingly brilliant
Madison chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Absolutely amazing! Great job! I hope that perhaps this story could be continued. Perhaps a series of one shots. This story is magnificently written. I hope to see many other stories, both long and short, in the future.
I enjoyed that this story was realistic in the sense that all the characters acted normally. Well most of them ;)
I enjoyed the plot line. It actually went somewhere instead of being an unattached series of events-which I see far too often.
I envy your ability to write so well and in such detail.
I only have one critic which is that the description of how Harry and Draco were tied together was very confusing. I understood where some hand placements were, but what really threw me off was the constant repetition that Harry was sitting beside Draco when I was under the impression that Harry's back was to Dracos front. So basically I would appreciate more clearance on how they were tied together and how they were sitting.
Amazing story! I hope to see more soon.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
...wow...that was, wow ;)
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
loved this so much! stayed up till 5am reading it!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Haha. Nice. :D
greenprisoner chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
so in character ;w; kudos.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I LOVE ITTTT! 33333
Lazerusnebel chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I can't describe how long and awsome and how convincing the characters, their actions and the whole story was ;_; Incredible
astitchintime chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
thoroughly enjoyed this. Provided precisely what I was looking for :-) thanks!
Sophie French chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is a great story! I love absolutely everything in it! It's simply brilliant! Wish i had written it! Thank you!
Lizzybear54 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OMG I loved it so much! It was so sexy and well-written! This is a true masterpiece and I'm proud to add this story to my favorites! Great job! :D
DRARRY FTW! XD