Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
MaraSil chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was delightfully preposterous, side-splittingly hilarious, and molten lava, core-melting hot! Some of those insults were priceless, and I especially enjoyed the pure and hysterical illogic of Draco’s deep-in-denial thoughts and words:

‘That was it – Draco had to kiss Potter properly and kick those silly notions of terribleness out of the git's head. Except, of course, he didn't want to kiss Potter. However, he decided he could live through it if he had to and, clearly, he had no choice. He had to make Potter turn around sharply again and kiss him accidentally.’

"I..." Draco's voice broke and he had to clear his throat before he could speak again. "I fell asleep. And my head fell onto your shoulder. It was an accident."

"It's your shampoo," Draco said a bit desperately. "It's girly."

The sex was INTENSE – I was somewhat embarrassed reading it, though I somehow found a way to get through it. :) But there were also lots of sweet details scattered throughout.

I’m not all that familiar with LiveJournal, so I do appreciate that you post here as well, even if it’s sporadic.
Accountkiller0000000000000000 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Denial, funny sarcastic dialogue and hot smexing. Just how I like my Draco/Harry fics. Magic is so usefull to get those two together XD Definitely going on my favorite list.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Haha, very good! I loved this fic, kept me entertained for an hour.
OMG chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
u wouldnt believe how LONG i spend on fanfic just looking for a good HP/DM story. n i believe i have found the GOD of them all!

u srsly must have a career in writing, right?
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Brilliant! i just came back from watching the 6th movie and i couldnt help but want this scene to be in the 7th. *sigh* but alas it obviously wont T-T. Anywho i adore thew fic, kudos to you! Thanks for an awesome read!
Conflicting Lies chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh...my...goodness...

I don't have the words to express how much I love this story. Love pales considerably in comparison to what I feel for this story. It is wonderfully written and it has a fantastic plot. I honestly think this is the best story I have ever read. Thank You.
Kisa167 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
More like "completely and utterly Draco Malfoy Property" 3 I love very much. You should make a sequel. Only with One of the (ahem, Draco) Asking the other out .

lots of love

~kisa
Cookiesquee chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Omfg! Best harryxdraco fic ever! I am so freaking in awe of ur talents! I worship u plain and simple.
crimson69 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Abosultely, amazing. Words cannot describe how well this was written as Dracos view. Probably the best dracoxharry story i have ever read, and trust me i have read alot of them ;]
Jack of Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This made me laugh so hard.

And it was REALLY hot. Like holy shit, was it hot. But I goddamn did I laugh.

I adore this fic. Everything flowed smoothly, and I loved each of their dialogue that went on throughout the entire fic.

Thank you so much for writing.

P.S. I might just be in love with you.
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
an hour and a half very well spent!

what an EXCELLENT fic! :D

love the beginning, love the bondage, love the sex and loved the ending, also loved the writing, this fic, is fking awesome.
krtn-ise chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ok that was the longest / awesomest story ever! Please write more like it mabye with less word's or you could just put it in chapters ,because that was a bitch to read all at once.

HarryXdraco is awesome! It love:P
shelby.ann.the.hp.fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i love it, i love it, i love it!
dadadadum chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It was quite witty, and I loved Draco being completely infatuated with Harry without even bothering to admit it, he's totally a fanboy. XDD
K1ngQu1nn chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It took me a while to finish this one. Or at least it felt like it took a while XD

Very good story, I was completely lost in it (though that may be a strange thing to say considering the nature of the story...) and only now remembered to move.

Definately favoriting this story, good work _
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »