Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
NCszik chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
sequel, or what? :D

BUMP! U Better Post More! update soon!
VeryVeryDead chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
One of the best one shots. Ever.

I loved it, it was hilarious, shockingly in character and so steamy it posessed a majority of yhe most delicious elements of a smut xD

I'll be adding this to my favourites and going to check your other stories. You've gotta write more drarry, you're a friggin' genius 8D
embracing-shadows chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
my GOD i absolutely LOVED this! Hawt ;)
AkashaV chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ridiculously cute and extremely hot :-p Well done!
Imadethistoreview chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Freaking loved this.
snakesandemeralds chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I actually really liked this. I was superbly written, and the way you H and D reacted to each other was very believable and brilliant.

M
a rather slytherin gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
this was well written, articulate, and (blessedly) grammatically correct. more importantly, it was sweet, it contained a plot, and it was HOT. for that, I thank you.

I'm going to check out your profile now, and if there aren't anymore stories for me to read, I shall be quite dissapointed.
penkitten chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Awesome! you definitely should post more here :)
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh! Very good! Very hot! Not entirely resolved, but resolved enough... A sequel would be delightful, though. Taking place in perhaps a month, I suppose. But no pressure.

I am delighted to hear you do more posting on your livejournal. I'll definitely have to check that out. I love your work, and I've been disappointed you don't update frequently.
Kid From Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
All i can say is...that was awesome!
Stelina Miko Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
THAT WAS A FREAKING GOOD STORY! I LOVE IT! :P

*~Stelina Miko Kitsune~*
ShreddedThread chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
absolutely wonderful! You get a cookie of doom.
1557757 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Well... that was the first time I've seen the rear-licking outside of a doujin. -laughs-

This was certainly worth the 45 minutes it took to read. I really wish I could leave a better review, but... I'm a little at a loss for words right now.

You always do amazing work. :)

-Minikimii
bbethable chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I read this on LJ and I absolutely loved it. So sexy, sweet and just YUM! Thanks for posting it on here, I like to archive my stories on here so this makes me REALLY happy. Keep up the great work as always! Yay for 'bondage'! I may just reread this all at one time over the weekend:)
Princess Muffin chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Those have to be some of the best insults I have ever seen! "Now you made him sad. Be a good friend and give him a kiss. Isn't that what you normally do? Potter does like them redheaded, freckled, dumb enough to stand him and poor enough to need him." Amazing! and the sexy Harry/Draco-ness was absolutely GUH worthy! I LOVED IT!

-Muffin