Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Hot! Great job!
meandmylife chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is the second of your stories I've read (the first being "It's your lucky day"). I can't express with words how much I enjoy your writing. You are simply an amazing writer and I don't understand how you can come up with such good consepts and see them through so well. You have all of my respect, from one writer to another; you're great! Thank you for sharing your work! :D
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So awesome!
tat5934 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow! Loved it! It was awesome from the beginning to the end!
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oh em gee...this was fantastic. I have few words for how I feel about this story. Just...love.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
great story :)
cellaria chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Ok this was really cute lol the writing was very good too and I thought the progression of everything was pretty in character and plausible. It was actually surprisingly funny and Neville walking in was pretty priceless lol. I'm not quite sure if I'm picturing how they were bound correctly.. but however one of them ended up on a makeshift leash sounds good to me lol Though I really wanted Harry to top first. would you consider a little sequel or another chapter the next month or whatever with the first time Draco bottoms? That would be terribly hot XD lol are any of your other fics top!harry? It's really hard to tell with this couple bc lots of people don't seem to stick to seme x uke format when writing their names out so it's harder to tell until you're actually reading.
MY NAME IS ALLI chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This absolutely amazing and just I DONT KNOW IT'S EVERYTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IT'S THAT BLOODY FANTASTIC
TheFantasticPhantomWriter chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Amazing! Loved the writing, loved the smut, loved everything. 10/10 for sure.

(PS: I think I'm addicted to these "forced together" situations...)
lulu422 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hahahahahha, that was bloody brilliant! I like how you made draco slightly crazy, nice touch. Also I must say...nosebleedtopia
Drarry chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
kinky and smery story

luv it
Fickle Hippo chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ok 1st off I know this is super old and you probably wont see this review. But I liked this so much it definitely deserve 1. 2nd I don't normally read harry potter fics I just was randomly searching and it sounded good.
Now lastly the story its self. Wow it blew me away. Draco was just so confused but still trying to be in control. Just the idea of how they became tied together was great and funny and I loved everyone laughing at them. Also nevile walking in _
everything about this I loved. I might even go read some of your other stories, even though I'm not into harry potter.
Jesh _
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
XD
So smexy
and cute
and mind-numbingly brilliant
Madison chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Absolutely amazing! Great job! I hope that perhaps this story could be continued. Perhaps a series of one shots. This story is magnificently written. I hope to see many other stories, both long and short, in the future.
I enjoyed that this story was realistic in the sense that all the characters acted normally. Well most of them ;)
I enjoyed the plot line. It actually went somewhere instead of being an unattached series of events-which I see far too often.
I envy your ability to write so well and in such detail.
I only have one critic which is that the description of how Harry and Draco were tied together was very confusing. I understood where some hand placements were, but what really threw me off was the constant repetition that Harry was sitting beside Draco when I was under the impression that Harry's back was to Dracos front. So basically I would appreciate more clearance on how they were tied together and how they were sitting.
Amazing story! I hope to see more soon.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
...wow...that was, wow ;)
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »