Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
so hot! kind of wish to see their relationship develop
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Denial? Says the Draco. XD
Readingismylife0731 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Great!
Beeswax chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Honestly?
It was perfect.
Isabell3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
loved it. funny and hot *nosebleed*
nicole971003 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I have a thing for inexperienced and nervous top!Draco and randy impatient bottom!Harry, together they're hot and hilarious and entertaining That Harry needed to explain the lube thing and Draco knew nth abt finger before cock made me laugh out loud. 'Oddly cute' is a very precise description indeed.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Too hot! DraRry DraRry DraRry, I never knew, really . . .

Well, I enjoy reading it and adore this story. Thanks for sharing!
hidden shades chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
nice one
Wtf chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I read the whole thing for 2 hours and its 12 am right now... What has my life came to omg

Very very long and descriptive oml
Roxannestan chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
giddy giggles! I'm making my way through your fics, loving every one! You are so good. I love your sexy yet nervous Draco. Oddly cute is a perfect description and I was/ am completely smitten.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This was truly something else but I did like it. You did an awesome job
Valentina Khann chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Very very very cool :D
I love it!
Really. I've choose that story to be the first I would read and try to translate to Portuguese ('Cause I'm brazillian), merely for fun and so... I don't regret. Best choice I could ever made. Cause even it's a Oneshot, it's preetty big and cool at all. I just dyed myself laughing at here,

Congrats *-*
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was a brilliant piece, thanks so much for sharing! Very sexy smut, and wonderful story progression. Great work!
heidi chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I don't know how many times I blushed... but as I'm writing this now, I cant help but take this stupid smile off my face or calm down. I needed Drarry, and this... Holy Crap. You're Faith Wood. The fucking Faith Wood. I literally love your fics. You are hands down my favorite fucking drarry fics writer. I love you. Oh my god... I scrolled up and saw that your'e THE Faith Wood and instantly flipped. Wow. Let me just say, you're an amazing writer, and I hope you have the best life ever. You deserve multiple trophy's. Wow. Keep writing, you're obviously talented. I couldn't write a fic to save my life and wow. The "FaithWood"
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 10/29/2015