Reviews for A Haven in a Heartless World
Pandora de Romanus chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
Oh! YED makes his appearance! Please update soon! The cliffies kill me...
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
UGH, I hate cliffhangers lol, but that was a great chapter, cant wait to see the next one, hope its soon.
ppg713 chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
AH! who is it who is it who is it? the tensions killing me, update soon! x
Pandora de Romanus chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
Very cute! Finally! Very good sex scene, congrats. But I got a question: What now? Please, update soon!
Pandora de Romanus chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
Good chapter as always... Though I really want to their talk abou the past. Hope you update soon.
Spikespoodle chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
Love this story. Please update soon!
Pandora de Romanus chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Each chapter better than the last! Please write the next one soon! I'm in love with your fic, and I'm really curious as to how they will take care of that night so long ago, huh?
Pandora de Romanus chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
I'm in love ith this story! As soon as I received the e-mail to this chapter I tried like five times to access it, but it was to no avail! I'm so curious to know what will happen next!

I loved Mer, and Dean is perfect. I hope to see more Sam/Dean soon. Thanks for writing! Congrats for your work.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Awsome fic! I'm really enjoying it!
annv chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
great job will be waiting to see what happens next
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
So what is up with Whit...does Dean like her and know you are having Whit fall for Sam as well...talk about a love triangle...good update
ppg713 chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Aw that was a cute ending - Sam & Whit together WOOP!

Or something like that anyway x
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Wow this is really great story cant wait to see the next chapter, great job so far.
ppg713 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Love it, keep it up x
Sofi Stree chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Well, Mer's mother sounds like she was a sweet and caring woman. Well chosen, Dean. I always imagined that if Dean did have a kid, he should have a daughter. I dunno why, but he just seems like a daughter kind of a guy.

Interesting things going on here. We'll have to see where this goes, because I have no idea. Very cool.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »