Reviews for A Haven in a Heartless World
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
I like Dean with his daughter...and the interesting parts about both Dean and Mer having pyshic abilities...I think Dean is doing the best job he can with her...and of course Mer realizes that Dean likes whitney...good job
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
AHH! MORE!.. more! please!
annv chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
love this chapter I thought Mer was a wife but I loved it better that she turned out to be a kid will Dean show more phsyic ability
darkgirl3 chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
So far i'm loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens. Dean with a daughter is wonderful. Her being a powerful psychic is even better. Awesome story. The tention between Dean adn Sam is killing me. Where they together?
tracy10g chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
liking the story please keep updating
annv chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
loved it please keep writing can't wait to meet mer
thesurreal chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Awesome job! Couldn't stop laughing at the concept of bitchface #'s. Oh~ I love how you put clips of first season into this, by the way. Most people who do that tell about all the wrong parts.. or talk too much in general. You do it perfectly! Can't wait to read more. Please update soon! C : Wanna know more about Mer and Whit. Seems like their gonna be a riot.
Sofi Stree chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Hmm, mysterious new characters. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
Sofi Stree chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Another really entertaining chapter. I think you've got me hooked, so I hope you keep updating quickly. I didn't notice when I read the first chapter, but I see now that you said it was already completed, for which I am SO grateful. That I way I know I'll probably get to read it all.

I love the undercurrent of attraction you have between the guys, and if I didn't already mention it, Jess's reaction to hearing Dean was Sam's brother was so funny! Ha, if she only knew.

I can't wait to see where you take this, and I look forward to watching the relationship between the guys unfold. Really good story so far, and it has a ton of potential that I'm waiting to see fulfilled.

Great job with this. :)
Sofi Stree chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hmm, cool beginning. I like the way you write the guys, and I like the way you write Jess and the others. These are good things. :)

It's good so far, and I hope you finish it.
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
AHH! More.. More.. !
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
AHH! More..More!
ppg713 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Liking it so far

Update soon!

UnholyMuse chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Is Mer Dean's daughter? I'm hoping it's a kid that he was kissing on the forehead before he left, and not a chick. :)

I'm a sap, I know! lol.