Reviews for Hope
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Good job!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
that was an amazing story, the angst of both brothers is huge...Sam really needs to listen to Dean and while he can still sense the darkness in him, he should realize that cause he can sense it and still think it is a bad thing, that is actually a good thing...he should worry when he sense the evil in him and enjoys it...great job
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Poor Dean seeing all that in hell. Glad he's so convinced Sam isn't and won't be a demon. Even if Sam isn't quite as convinced. WHo's right?
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
They have no hopes anymore, they just want vengeance.”

I read that and pretty much thought the line you wrote after that! Well written and smart.

Sam's changed, but he hasn't gone all the way, kinda like how Dean wasn't fully demon yet while in Hell.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Duh

That was... dark. And sad. And great - just as great as I was hoping for. Poor Sam. Right now, I just think poor Sam. 'cause though I usually think 'poor Dean', I think this one is for Sam(my), and hearing thruths hurts just like a b...

Thnaks for sharing, have a nice weekend

Marlowe
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Amazing story, very emotional stuff from both the boys but amazingly, mostly from Dean, poor thing. Thanks..
wcfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Sam obviously haven't read the books at all, or what kept Dean going in hell would be clear.

Funny how they wnat the other to talk but don't wanna give out any information on thier side. Freaking idiots. Sam's right. Bobby isn't pratically a God send. He is one! They sure as hell wouldn't have been able to clear the air after a shouting match. He probably prompted them to talk in the first place. *rolls eyes*
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
nice to think that thinking of sam was what kept dean from turning into a demon. and it's good to see him still believing in sam. and sam needs to hear and believe this. good job on this one, as always!