Reviews for Flowers for a Ghost
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
great
Paparazzi-XD chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was such a great ending, I think I cried a little. It was just the perfect bow to wrap up the other two great stories. It was simple but still sweet.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wonderful!
d chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
love it. very very sweet.
the author formerly known as chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
50 points for referring to Draco as a 'blond' and not a 'blonde' because I hate it when people are inadvertently referred to as the opposite sex just because someone can't spell!

Also, another giant amount of points because of Snape in this. I believe I have only ever seen a few people 'accurately' (in my mind at least) portray a feasible relationship between Snape and Draco outside of school. I mean, even if Snape is a spy, he has been Draco's godfather for... well since he was born, and I refuse to believe there is 0 affection between them.

So. Er. All in all. Very good. Very good in deed.
S chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
A seventh book of this would be pretty awesome. I think it would also be interesting to go more in depth with their relationship, not just one night.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
AWW! I love it! I absolutely love it! I felt so bad for Draco, but I knew, I knew that Harry would stay with him! I absolutely love it! D
redrraine chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Harry will never leave Draco! It was so dark and depressing, and so well writen. I loved it. It shows how much Draco and Harry love one another, to stay together through all the drama. I wonder what will happen next year?
sublime-nightmare7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I have fallen in love with all three one shots you have done and they just get better every time ! I think the relationship you have created is magical and incrediably believeable. You manage to convey their emotions as if we are there inside their minds, or in the story. All in all well done on yet another amazing one shot xD ciao x