Reviews for Days Like These
KatyLies chapter 1 . 7/5
Amazing short story! Great characterizations and so engaging! The only problem is that it is too short. Thank you for sharing!
Mori chapter 1 . 6/8
This was awesome. Really well written. Ooh trust your reader so much and leave the subtlety to speak for itself in a charming and really smooth way.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hahaha Derek, such a moron.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
gah you're such a tease with these fics!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
OH.

MAKE IT A TWO SHOT!
Archetypical Architect chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
no it is not the end. Thank you (I mean please)
Illaengka chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Hehe, Casey's talking about there being too many oblivious people in the world... I appreciate you Irony... Lol. Microscopic hints? Not really Casey, you're just blind, or in denile, or more likely both as I'm pretty sure that's possible.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
eah you can't just stop itlike thanksfor the story.
midnightjen chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ha, i love it. seriously, is it even possible for you to write something i wont love?
DisforDasey chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hahaha, that was awesome. Loved it :D

"And really did he need to make his...manwhority so obvious?" Manwhority. I think that's my new favourite term :P

"And it killed her because she could always read him like a book...but this particular expression was outside her repertoire." AMAZING LINE!

Anyways, that was a fantastic fic! Loved the ending. Fabulous job! :D

Oh, and I loved the whole central heating/cooling thing :D
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is going to be relatively short because a) I'm tired and my brain cannot function properly very late at night and

b) I.. seriously have run out of things to say. (as of the moment, I'm sure it'll come back to me sometime)

How do you get the brain juice to write so many wonderful stories? You come up with stories like rabbits make babies. Which is a lot might I add! You can never stop amazing me. I think it's physically impossible for you not to dazzle me with your creative writing skills. But anyway, this story was awesome. Casey sometimes, is just so oblivious it's not even funny.

My favorite part though? (because I always have to point out my favorite!)

“It’s not like you have anyone to wear it for. And it’s not your normal wear.”

“Okay,” said Elizabeth chirpily, “Not awkward or anything.”

LOL of course Derek would know what Casey's normal wear is. He knows her inside and out. Literally xP (and he may have gone through her clothes/underwear when he stole all her stuff)

So yes, you are the epitome of awesome.

The End.

(next time I promise my review will be longer and not suck so much xD but I felt bad that I hadn't reviewed this yet so I had to send in SOMETHING whether the quality of it was horrid or not.)
itsi3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I LOVE the Dawson's Creek reference! That IS my FAVORITE part! I love that Dawson opened up and she was strong enough to walk away if need be!

I also think this is Adorable! - : _..._

The whole central heating/cooling thing was very cute!

No you can't end there! Oh PLEASE just One More Part... I sound like my 3yr old,lol.
passionatelysimple chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ah Casey, describing herself and not even knowing it. It's why I love her. And, man it has been along time since Dawson's Creek jumped into my head. I tend not to think about it because it's really sad how far Katie has fallen. Anyways, the review...

This is different from what you usually write in that it's more dialogue than prose but it was balanced well so I didn't really notice until I was finished reading because I was thinking what to say about it. I really hope it's not the end because it seems to me like you have a pretty good plot here - and you've self-proclaimed they're hard to come by for you. I like that this Derek is a little bit more light-hearted than you usually write him so it would be fun to read more.

A.
LizDarcy1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
So, it's another WLS reading/reviewing marathon for me! I'm so terrible-I really have been keeping up with the reading (haha, it's like I'm back in school!), it's just the reviewing that's killing me. I just like to take a lot of time with yours because I think your writing deserves it, but time hates me. Now I've finally got some, though, so it's gonna be a fun night!

This is such a fun story! I had the best time reading it. I love how you make your secondary characters so engaging-I love Jessica, such a perfect foil for Casey and so funny!

The Derek and Casey dynamic in this story is just great-hilarious and typical and layered.

Favorite line: "I know it's an all girl's residence," he said picking up a flimsy looking bra from the floor, "Which is why I decided to do the magnanimous thing and came here instead of letting all the girls waste their time in searching for me." Because Cocky!Derek is just my favorite.
bsloths chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love how you just jump right into this one. Roommate OCs? Check. Derek barging in and taking over? Check. The inexplicable bodily responses Casey can't help but have in his presence? Check. The Derek manwhority (great word!)? Check. Outsiders noticing the U.S.T.? Check. The banter and eyesex? Check. It's like all the best parts of Dasey rolled into this snapshot of a fic. It's begging for more. And though Derek's motives seem obvious, I can't tell where his head is, which is both frustrating, and brilliant on your part. Midnight madness is good to you! :)