Reviews for At home
fallenstar-alexis chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
i love this. my friends say im sadistic but i always love the ones that make me cry and the characters never get their true happy ending. Great job
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Awww! Such a cute story! I cried while reading it. Loved it!
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Cute story!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is awesome! Makes me want to look up harry in the malfoy family! I love it'
starrose89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved this story! I Wish you would continue it. Keep up the good work.
flower deep chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I cried so hard, my laptop's keyboard is almost floading
Utiradien chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was so beautifully written. When I reached the end of the story I was shocked to find myself crying. The emotion of lucius is so livid and all the passion he and James feel for eachother is surreal and just. . . out there. I have read quite a few Lucius/James fanfiction and none of them were even close to your on ratings of magnificentness.
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was an freaking awesome read! It was captivating and I wasn't sure at first if I'd like it, but my god. This had me feeling. This was great.

XII
naturally.imaginative chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You made me cry at the end . . .
. . . Very beautiful if you don't count the grammatical errors because, shit!-who cares if it can make you the reader cry, greatest freaking story I read in my opinion.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story:) Quite fascinating.
Shikiyamachi chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was too perfect for words. I actually cried, a bit embarressing really. I most enjoyed the idea of 'home'at the end. It was heartbreaking, but also heartwarming.
lovelycrazy chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awesome!

For all the characters mentioned (especially the Potters and Malfoys) - and I would quote (your) Harry here - "...somehow,this image (or story) makes the most sense...". The characters' behavior, their words are very realistic, or should I say, believable - or convincing - or true... (hmmm, ran out of adjectives but I hope you get the point).
Sparrowfeather1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was amazingly freaking awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
using a parent's first name as the child's middle name seems to be a pattern in harry potter

ex: harry james, ginerva molly, hermione jane, ronald arthur, sirius orion, draco lucius, lucius abraxis, etc.
G-dot chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I want more of this. :D

The idea of the family they could be sends me into cute overdrive. :D

This piece feels so natural and so homely. The last bit where tter cried made me cry too.