Reviews for At home
Midori Hiei chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
James Charlus Potter and Lucius Abraxas Malfoy
Katak Nebula chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Oh my God! This is so precious.. everything written perfectly.
I'm about to cry because it's so beautiful yet tragic
erihio chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Ahhhhh, this is amazing! I literally happy and sad right now. Arfff so sweet and so so good.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
This was a great one-shot, I really wish you had more chapters. So we would see more interaction between Lucius, Harry, and Draco.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
That's so sweet..
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Liked.
MoceJo chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This was so fucking beautiful..thanks for making me cry :-D
Camille.Ad0 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
really great story
miinamiwa chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
OMG! This is the first fanfic I've ever read about James and Lucius and I absolutely loved it! For god's sake I even cried! Well, I'm going back to re-read it cause I really liked it. I might check your other stories as well... Take care!
Artemis chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is still my favorite HP fanfiction, and I keep coming back to read it. Superbly bitter-sweet, with a touch of silliness...Lucius is one of my favorite characters, and it's lovely to see him written in a kind manner rather than as an absolute bastard, although he apparently IS aware that people might think of him as such. ;) Absolutely love. 3
Raeshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Great story, I really liked how you wrote Lucius and James.
fallenstar-alexis chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
i love this. my friends say im sadistic but i always love the ones that make me cry and the characters never get their true happy ending. Great job
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Awww! Such a cute story! I cried while reading it. Loved it!
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Cute story!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is awesome! Makes me want to look up harry in the malfoy family! I love it'
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »