Reviews for At home
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/20
That's so sweet..
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 6/19
MoceJo chapter 1 . 5/30
This was so fucking beautiful..thanks for making me cry :-D
Camille.Ad0 chapter 1 . 4/28
really great story
miinamiwa chapter 1 . 2/27
OMG! This is the first fanfic I've ever read about James and Lucius and I absolutely loved it! For god's sake I even cried! Well, I'm going back to re-read it cause I really liked it. I might check your other stories as well... Take care!
Artemis chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is still my favorite HP fanfiction, and I keep coming back to read it. Superbly bitter-sweet, with a touch of silliness...Lucius is one of my favorite characters, and it's lovely to see him written in a kind manner rather than as an absolute bastard, although he apparently IS aware that people might think of him as such. ;) Absolutely love. 3
Raeshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Great story, I really liked how you wrote Lucius and James.
fallenstar-alexis chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
i love this. my friends say im sadistic but i always love the ones that make me cry and the characters never get their true happy ending. Great job
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Awww! Such a cute story! I cried while reading it. Loved it!
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Cute story!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is awesome! Makes me want to look up harry in the malfoy family! I love it'
starrose89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved this story! I Wish you would continue it. Keep up the good work.
flower deep chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I cried so hard, my laptop's keyboard is almost floading
Utiradien chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was so beautifully written. When I reached the end of the story I was shocked to find myself crying. The emotion of lucius is so livid and all the passion he and James feel for eachother is surreal and just. . . out there. I have read quite a few Lucius/James fanfiction and none of them were even close to your on ratings of magnificentness.
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was an freaking awesome read! It was captivating and I wasn't sure at first if I'd like it, but my god. This had me feeling. This was great.

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »