Reviews for More Than a Want
Heart4Wolves chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Awww!
Carri007 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Wow, that was really good-well written, engaging, and a wonderfully perfect way to get the Doctor and Rose back together :)
Emu chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
i love the ending to this story, it's so cute and happy. i thought at the end of the last chapter the doctor wasn't going to get Rose back in the end, and I'm so happy that he did (I know that sounds a bit weird, but it's true ;P).

if only it could've happened in the series. cos i just love the Doctor and Rose together, they are such a great couple.

anyway, really enjoyed it.

lol emu
WeepingAngel123 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Aww, a really naiice sweet ending to this! Luurved it muchily! 'Twas quite unexpected too!

YAYNESS to the Doctor and Rose back together again! ; D
rara saryn chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
I like your ending better, although the other one is interesting
Lizzle09 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Aww, such a sweet ending :)

I loved it, and I loved how Jackie was playing the proper protective mother role ... as always :)

I just loved it all tbh and Im glad that you ended like this, and for once the Doctor chose his heart over his head! Perfect!

Well done,

Loved it :)

xx
RozaHathoway chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
oh, darn. the doctor can be so stupid sometimes. he was gonna destroy it, and yet he touched it with his bare hand. great story! the doctor and rose is my favorite pairing...
NewDrWhoFan chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
I've never been so glad to have the Doctor's mind changed ;)

Well done! Definitely epilogue/sequel worthy...
rara saryn chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
I think he did the right thing
NewDrWhoFan chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
Ah, but what if... :)

Lovely bit, most definitely. But is he sure? Will he? Won't he?

More, please.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
A brillopads chapter!

I luurved this chapter muchies! 'Twas made of rubber ducks and awesomeness! ;D

Aw, that was so sad... I can imagine that it must've been a vair hard decision for the Doctor... and probzly just as - or even more - difficult for Rose... :(

*"accidentally" assassinates up Gordan Brown in anticipation for ye next chapter* *innocent smiles* _

D
bite-me-im-irish chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
AH :( no fair! they were so close - yet so far! :( :( if they don't get together I shall forever hold you responsible! Responsible for what, I don't know but you'll still be resonsible.

Lizzle09 chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
What an ending? :P

Really great, loved it, and how sweet was the Doctor pressing his lips against the invisible wall to kiss her... :)

Well done, update soon :)

xx
Lykariel chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Don't even joke!

PLEASE updated! I need to know what happens next!

This story is brilliant! if you hold that chapter ransom I will flame you till you turn to charkoal!
happyfew chapter 6 . 12/13/2009