Reviews for Beautiful Contradiction
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
umm im not sure what to make of this one, i mean alot of it doesnt even make sense, least not to me...but if we take the names out of context and remove all connection to twilight and read this as a 'own fiction' rather than a 'fandom' than, yeah its written well, the texan language (and i have met my share and yeah they did talk something similar though maybe not so heavy) is interesting and the mystery of what the heck this is all about makes for an intriguing read...even though i dont get it :p
cawilliams1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I thought this was a really interesting first chapter. Lots of plot points to expand on. Since the initial chapter was put up in July and this is not January, it doesn't appear that you are moving forward with it. I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it, and have no idea why you only have 17 reviews. I hope you do plan to continue it.
kirifox chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Excellent start. Looking forward to your next chapter.
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love what you have so far...are you continuing it? I found it on bamababe's favs, but I see you haven't updated since it was published. I think this would be a great story because obviously we haven't even scratched the surface of what is going on. And as for the language, I know for a fact that this is still the jargon, please let me know if you are going to go forward with this.
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This story is awesome! I am so in love with it already! You are a FANTASTIC writer, don't ever doubt that and don't stop writing!
Tennyson10 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
this is really intriguing. I look forward to reading more!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I read your story based on a recommendation from one of my favorite authors, BamaBabe. Gotta say I AM HOOKED! You have me totally enthralled by your characters, especially fiesty Bella. I'm super intrigued by the mystery you have surrounding Bella's birth family and the dynamics of her adoptive family and the "new boy" in town.

Thank you so much for sharing you writing. I hope you aren't planning on making us wait to long for the next chapter because I'm dying to read more.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Love it, love the language and the imagery. Love the characters and their dynamics. Love the whole thing.
TishPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
like to fic so far update soon :D can't wait for more :)
Princess-Pretear85 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
What a great chapter. You really did a great job of setting up the plotline for the story. I absolutely love the way that Jasper's family interacts with Bella, like she is a part of the family. I totally love jealous Jasper and I agree with a previous reviewer I am going to be sad if jealous Jasper disappears when Alice shows up. Can't wait until the next chapter!
cindysark chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love it so far, especially the bond between Jasper and Bella. I love the idea of Jasper being jealous over Edward and Bella's relationship and I kind of cringe at the idea of that possibly changing when Alice comes into the picture. In any case, I can't wait for more!
Write-The-Words chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Brilliant. From the first sentence this had me hooked. The writing style is terrific, and very well structured. I love the relationship between Bella, Emmet, and Jasper. Really really great story. Just one question: What's BBIC? Is this just me being dense - because that can happen sometimes - but I don't understand. Or am I not supposed to? Anyway, the story was bloddy fantastic and I can't wait to read more.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Yep, still love it! In fact, I was thinking about the story a few days ago. Strapped in and ready for the ride!
thinkb4uact chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Really enjoyed the start of your story. Loking forward to reading more.
malimed chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
ok, first off, i have to say that i'm from a small town in southwest oklahoma, and this kinda made me homesick. (i'm away at school right now.) you do a great job of portraying the regional flavor without overdoing it.

i love your city-boy edward thrown into small-town southern life! i also love your tough, cowgirl bella. this was an intruiging and entertaining chapter. i can't wait to see what you give us next!