Reviews for A Cold Sensation that Warmed my Heart
mordreek chapter 7 . 2/10
Come back, this was adorable. I like the shifts between first person and second person perspectives. They flowed very smoothly and the overlap provided nice perspectives of the situations.
poeticlove88 chapter 7 . 2/8
WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING GIVING KU TO THAT LITTLE PRICK. SERIOUSLY ARE YOU HIGH OR WHAT. OF ALL THE ASHIKABI TO GIVE HER TOO, YOU HAD TO GIVE HER TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES IN THE STORY REALLY. Good story up till this point but come on man
Rowyko chapter 7 . 2/2
No more I guess? :-(
Rowyko chapter 2 . 2/1
I have to say that I am truly enjoying the sorry so far.
Looking forward to what's in store for later chapters!
god's executioner REBORN chapter 1 . 1/31
it's pronounced Akitsu
Eating Upside Down chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Is this story dead? You said not another year between updates, but its been 4...
Godric Kharg chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Off..the... Rails... Is about all I can say on this chapter. Not pleased with Ku, or on how the story formed around it. This is perhaps the most troubling part of it. However as stories go, there is life still in it. Wondering how you might pull the fat from the fire so to speak.

The monologue style story is still a nuisance to read. Feels more like I'm reading someone's journal entries than anything...
Godric Kharg chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This chapter felt all over the place, while repeating the same story and changing it at the same time. Did he sleep alone? Or didn't he?
Godric Kharg chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Not sure how I like the writing style where your switching POV with narration of internal monologue..

Nonetheless the story idea is good, and something pulls me to keep reading. It seems to be going at a slower pace than a lot of others I have read, but that can be an exceptional thing, letting us see more of each characters thoughts and feelings.
MangaMan chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I just recently found your story, and I loved it. I loved every moment of it. I do hope you continue it some day, but if not, it's still a good movie.
Rekxyen chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
Please make more chapters it's really good.
D.A.T.A H.U.G.S F.A.T.E chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
i didn't appreciate what you did to kusano at all...total destruction of a character,you killed her man...just left her for dead after you straight up slaughted her,but anyhow,honest review,i...i_m mixed about this story,i'll read it again actually and get back to you on the review,but to be honest,the whole kusanl thing ruined my experience of the story,as i don't understand,Minato was at the right place at the right time,and you just let him ignore it and walk away when he could have simply run into the whole situation and solve everything,easy solution you could write around,so yeah,gonna read it again,chao...p. for making akitsu the main character pretty much
Luckenhaft chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Damn that little brat! I'll f-king end him for what he did to Kusano! (Pounds fist on keyboard once but hard.)

But anyway this good. Really good. I'll need some time to get my words together for this.

I really hope you keep this going.

I a
Parzival12 chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Nice. Was missing the Akitsu minato connection
moneygreen932 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
this story was really good it's actually the first sekirei story i completed as i just got into the anime and found it to be excellent a couple of days ago... i found this story shortly after... As i haven't been into the anime long and still have a lot to learn (which will be difficult with the lack of the anime adding more seasons and the manga updating irregularly) i haven't had much time to decide which crack pairing i would like to see the most with this story.. I guess i decided that i'd like to see a crack pairing with both Miya and also see some crack pairings with Akitsu too... Your story filled my appetite for seeing how someone, who seems to be broken and emotionless yet completely dedicated to anybody that would take her in, will react to the optomistic and very caring Minato.. and you even included Musubi too..

This story is very realistic and can easily go along as a different take from the show but is in the same universe and it's a breath of fresh air from the original series... This story also has a lot of potential to see a lot of interesting events unfold, such as Minato and his other sekirei (especially the ones he won't be able to stop from coming to get him or watching over him on his on like Matsu, Kazehana, Tsukiumi and Kagiri,) and seeing what Akitsu will do and feel about him... since she's kinda in Musubi's position now (she has true feelings for him but so do the other sekirei he has winged) and also with the norito or incantation that also has potential as...

******SPOILER ALERT*******

in the newest chapter of the manga Akitsu is actually able to use her incantation despite being discarded... although she sacrificed herself it is seen that she can in fact do it...

So this story has great potential but seeing as we'll be approaching 4 years since the last update i believe this story is dead and you haven't updated your profile in sometime so you must have stopped coming here too... *sigh* it's disappointing but a hugeeeeeeeee majority of the best, realistic and most promising stories are either abandoned, discontinued, or just left undone and the author vanishes.. all the best writers or the ones who go do the interesting stories on the rare topics like developing a character different, or doing a interesting crack pairing, they always have the busiest lives and their stories don't get done... it's sad but it's something im coming to terms with...

anyway enough of my rambling (since you;ll probably never see this anyway) i want to thank you for this amazing story with this rare pairing especially on fanfiction this is one of the few that actually have akitsu as Minato's Sekirei and probably the only one that focuses on Minato and Akitsu exclusively... and while being so rare it is one of the best written stories for sekirei out there... I will follow it in hopes that you someday return ( as i and the rest of the sekirei fans who enjoy the anime as well as the manga await the 3rd season another thing i have to hope returns...) Take care and thanks for the story once again