Reviews for A Cold Sensation that Warmed my Heart
The Sea Pickle of the Sky chapter 1 . 7/13
Am i the only one bothered by 'akizu'?
mordreek chapter 7 . 2/10
Come back, this was adorable. I like the shifts between first person and second person perspectives. They flowed very smoothly and the overlap provided nice perspectives of the situations.
poeticlove88 chapter 7 . 2/8
WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING GIVING KU TO THAT LITTLE PRICK. SERIOUSLY ARE YOU HIGH OR WHAT. OF ALL THE ASHIKABI TO GIVE HER TOO, YOU HAD TO GIVE HER TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES IN THE STORY REALLY. Good story up till this point but come on man
Rowyko chapter 7 . 2/2
No more I guess? :-(
Rowyko chapter 2 . 2/1
I have to say that I am truly enjoying the sorry so far.
Looking forward to what's in store for later chapters!
god's executioner REBORN chapter 1 . 1/31
it's pronounced Akitsu
Eating Upside Down chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Is this story dead? You said not another year between updates, but its been 4...
Godric Kharg chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Off..the... Rails... Is about all I can say on this chapter. Not pleased with Ku, or on how the story formed around it. This is perhaps the most troubling part of it. However as stories go, there is life still in it. Wondering how you might pull the fat from the fire so to speak.

The monologue style story is still a nuisance to read. Feels more like I'm reading someone's journal entries than anything...
Godric Kharg chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This chapter felt all over the place, while repeating the same story and changing it at the same time. Did he sleep alone? Or didn't he?
Godric Kharg chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Not sure how I like the writing style where your switching POV with narration of internal monologue..

Nonetheless the story idea is good, and something pulls me to keep reading. It seems to be going at a slower pace than a lot of others I have read, but that can be an exceptional thing, letting us see more of each characters thoughts and feelings.
MangaMan chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I just recently found your story, and I loved it. I loved every moment of it. I do hope you continue it some day, but if not, it's still a good movie.
Rekxyen chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
Please make more chapters it's really good.
D.A.T.A H.U.G.S F.A.T.E chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
i didn't appreciate what you did to kusano at all...total destruction of a character,you killed her man...just left her for dead after you straight up slaughted her,but anyhow,honest review,i...i_m mixed about this story,i'll read it again actually and get back to you on the review,but to be honest,the whole kusanl thing ruined my experience of the story,as i don't understand,Minato was at the right place at the right time,and you just let him ignore it and walk away when he could have simply run into the whole situation and solve everything,easy solution you could write around,so yeah,gonna read it again,chao...p. for making akitsu the main character pretty much
Luckenhaft chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Damn that little brat! I'll f-king end him for what he did to Kusano! (Pounds fist on keyboard once but hard.)

But anyway this good. Really good. I'll need some time to get my words together for this.

I really hope you keep this going.

I a