Reviews for A Cold Sensation that Warmed my Heart
Gaspachu chapter 1 . 2/22
I sincerely hope that you update this story. It's a shame to leave such a good story.
Seki108 chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
While this fic is pretty much dead, you are still writing, so there is some faint hope for an update.

It was interesting the first time I read it years ago, and now that I found it again, I am giving it a re-read.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Is this story, going to be update is really good and Akitsu is one of my fav character in Sekirei.
I always hated how she was threated and used by others specialy the spoiled midget brat.
I can't belive Kusano was forced by him, that bastard how dare he do that.

Hope this fic is updated soo even if it being 6 years since it was last updated.
Rexii chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I've never heard of an AKIZU, but I do know an AKITSU...come on man..
The Sea Pickle of the Sky chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Am i the only one bothered by 'akizu'?
mordreek chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
Come back, this was adorable. I like the shifts between first person and second person perspectives. They flowed very smoothly and the overlap provided nice perspectives of the situations.
poeticlove88 chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING GIVING KU TO THAT LITTLE PRICK. SERIOUSLY ARE YOU HIGH OR WHAT. OF ALL THE ASHIKABI TO GIVE HER TOO, YOU HAD TO GIVE HER TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES IN THE STORY REALLY. Good story up till this point but come on man
Rowyko chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
No more I guess? :-(
Rowyko chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I have to say that I am truly enjoying the sorry so far.
Looking forward to what's in store for later chapters!
god's executioner REBORN chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
it's pronounced Akitsu
Eating Upside Down chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Is this story dead? You said not another year between updates, but its been 4...
Godric Kharg chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Off..the... Rails... Is about all I can say on this chapter. Not pleased with Ku, or on how the story formed around it. This is perhaps the most troubling part of it. However as stories go, there is life still in it. Wondering how you might pull the fat from the fire so to speak.

The monologue style story is still a nuisance to read. Feels more like I'm reading someone's journal entries than anything...
Godric Kharg chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This chapter felt all over the place, while repeating the same story and changing it at the same time. Did he sleep alone? Or didn't he?
Godric Kharg chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Not sure how I like the writing style where your switching POV with narration of internal monologue..

Nonetheless the story idea is good, and something pulls me to keep reading. It seems to be going at a slower pace than a lot of others I have read, but that can be an exceptional thing, letting us see more of each characters thoughts and feelings.
MangaMan chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I just recently found your story, and I loved it. I loved every moment of it. I do hope you continue it some day, but if not, it's still a good movie.