Reviews for Daughters
Xaphyre chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I'm a new fan of Pepsi, and this was exactly what I needed after episode 104 :C English is not my native tongue either, but I'm a studying to become a translator, and I can tell you this was very well written :) quick thing though, "principesa" is princess in Italian, however in Spanish the word is "princesa" :) hope you keep writing more Pepsi stories! I love them! xoxo *Paula
CJ4Eva chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Love the banter. So cool! :D
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
ha this is funny!
Mistyblue Jane chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great work, it was fun to read it. I always wondered how would their married life would be, and you provided us with a very authentic Pepsi short story. Thank you :) Keep it up, well done :)
jfiggaz chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
i thought it was great. i love this pairing and liked the few parts of spanglish. keep writing.
ShinobiFighter chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
haha very cute short story ! )
DarkAngelJaganshi-Kurama chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was a nice little ficlet. Keep the stories coming mija. I love Pepsi and I hoping that the last episode was a joke that they played on us all.
naturalgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
good story. you peged pepa ans silvia both so well.
Snowbunny27 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I enjoyed reading it and seeing English isn't your first language, it was really good! Well done.
xredSunburstx chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hey there!

I'm happy you decided to forget episode 104 completly! I wish we could to that in real life too! First: English isn't my mother language too, so I was scared to write a english fanfiction too. But now I see: It can be very well!

I can't really say sometthing about your technique or if it was good or bad, 'cause it was to short. But it was pretty funny and I had to smile at the end. But to get anoher Review how I like your style you have to write another fanfiction first ;)

So, you see I'm looking forward to read another!

Have a nice day.

-Sun

"Nothing is wrong with love, nomether which flavor it comes in." - Ani D.