Reviews for London Bridge is Falling Down
So sweet! Considering they are 16 now and met when they were 5, shouldn't it be that Kyo made the girl he liked hate him for 11 years, not 16? I know it's been a REALLY long time since the last time you updated this, but do you think you'll ever come back to finish it? I really hope you do, because I really like this story, it's one of the very few good SDK fanfics!
FINALLY someone told her! I think Kyo would be a bit embarrassed if he knew that Nozomu had been aware of his feelings from the beginning.
Wow, those kids were LAME. Obviously they were just wanna-be gangsters, though that doesn't mean they weren't still dangerous to Yuya. I really like this!
Oh I'm so glad things are getting better between them again, though eventually they're both probably going to have to do some explaining to each other.
Kyo obviously has a very bad case of 'love at first sight' when it comes to Yuya! It's so sweet ( strange as it is to use that word to describe Kyo) that he went to her for comfort. This reminds me of the manga S.A.
Wow, I didn't know what a sadist was until I was around 17 years old! I like this so far!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
A nice story
Update more plzzz
Jackson chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
"Predator Alert! Run gazelle run!" I seriously had to stop reading for a minute because I laughed out loud. Each time I reread it the first few times I laughed. I also enjoyed the "followed the rabbit down the hell-hole" a bit as well but that first one was such a great way to express her mentality at that moment and I can easily picture it. The same goes with her "I can't believe you just did that" and then realizing he did... ahh I've been there many times before haha. Yes and such frustrations can lead to a little violence... like shoving.
Another sentence that had me chuckling was "This may have been a legitimate reason for a while, until Yuya realized Kyo didn't, in fact, get much better with age..." All I could do was laugh a little and think; 'nope, no he wouldn't would he?'

I love a story that can keep me interested but also make me smile or laugh. Good job :)
Anime-Freak-12280 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
This story freaking rocks! PLEASE update soon! 3
mulayhna chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Awww your version was absolutely adorable and romantic, but also funny. I love it, please update it. So classic but w a twist. I'm following!
Heather chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
One of the most amazing thing I have ever read...You did a fantastic job! Please keep updating because a story as great as this deserves to continue.
Darkryubaby chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Awesome story. update soon. oh and it was 11 yrs not 16. they've known each other since age 5. they're 16 now.
Shiro Anubis chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Update...Update!...UPDATE! PLEASE? I tihnk tihs is the 8th time ive re-read this story and im still laughing really hard, more content, pretty please i know its been over a year (I remember when you were actually updating this! T_T) You probably've moved on to a new anime right? /
pui chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
omg omg omg i just looove ur story! simple (in a good way, which not makes me confused on the timeline and all) sweeet, sweeet.. 'because ur my girlfriend' 'because i may take this shirt off' plz plz write the next chapter until they are old! :)
Indygodusk chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
That was cute. I don't usually think of innocence and childhood when I think of this fandom, but you pulled it off really well. I enjoyed this. Thanks.