Reviews for London Bridge is Falling Down
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
A nice story
Update more plzzz
Jackson chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
"Predator Alert! Run gazelle run!" I seriously had to stop reading for a minute because I laughed out loud. Each time I reread it the first few times I laughed. I also enjoyed the "followed the rabbit down the hell-hole" a bit as well but that first one was such a great way to express her mentality at that moment and I can easily picture it. The same goes with her "I can't believe you just did that" and then realizing he did... ahh I've been there many times before haha. Yes and such frustrations can lead to a little violence... like shoving.
Another sentence that had me chuckling was "This may have been a legitimate reason for a while, until Yuya realized Kyo didn't, in fact, get much better with age..." All I could do was laugh a little and think; 'nope, no he wouldn't would he?'

I love a story that can keep me interested but also make me smile or laugh. Good job :)
Anime-Freak-12280 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
This story freaking rocks! PLEASE update soon! 3
mulayhna chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Awww your version was absolutely adorable and romantic, but also funny. I love it, please update it. So classic but w a twist. I'm following!
Heather chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
One of the most amazing thing I have ever read...You did a fantastic job! Please keep updating because a story as great as this deserves to continue.
Darkryubaby chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Awesome story. update soon. oh and it was 11 yrs not 16. they've known each other since age 5. they're 16 now.
Shiro Anubis chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Update...Update!...UPDATE! PLEASE? I tihnk tihs is the 8th time ive re-read this story and im still laughing really hard, more content, pretty please i know its been over a year (I remember when you were actually updating this! T_T) You probably've moved on to a new anime right? /
pui chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
omg omg omg i just looove ur story! simple (in a good way, which not makes me confused on the timeline and all) sweeet, sweeet.. 'because ur my girlfriend' 'because i may take this shirt off' plz plz write the next chapter until they are old! :)
Indygodusk chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
That was cute. I don't usually think of innocence and childhood when I think of this fandom, but you pulled it off really well. I enjoyed this. Thanks.
cece009 chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
please write some more this was cool i read the hole thing today great plot story cant wait till u rite some more please
TheEndofTag chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
oh gosh, i jsut love love love this story!...you truly truly did an amazing job...i love the plot, love the flow of the story, love the characters, and especially love love Kyo and Yuya bickerings full of love..._...i really love how you portray them as they grew up...i just thought them as kids were really endearing...gosh, i just love those competitions between them...and how frustrated Yuya felt because Kyo is always one step ahead of her...hahaha...i guess it is also true in love too because it looked like kyo was the one who fall first...aw, i just love that scene where Kyo came to her when his mother died...you really did an amazing job portraying Kyo's actions and Yuya's emotions there...and omg my heart just died when Yuya was being so cold and cruel to Kyo when he came to say goodbye...i was so mad at Yuya for doing that to Kyo and especially she couldn’t see that Kyo was madly in love with her…Kyo was just saying that about her because he is a guy!...but I was thrilled when Yuya decided to make Kyo smiled again…_…hehehe…Kyo is so sweet…somehow I just knew that Kyo would realized that Yuya’s knee was scrapped and I just love how he put the bandaid on her knees…and talking about sweet, that rescue was just love!...you really did a great job there…hehehe…I am sure that Kyo was running like mad to get to his Yuya, ne?...but at last, Yuya finally figured everything out…and all thanks to Nozomu!..._…gosh, Yuya’s confession was just awesomeness and dramatic...hahaha…I am sure that Kyo was shock and deliriously happy…and I just love love how he warned Yuya to go home or else he will take off her shirt…kyaaaa!...too cute!...and best of all the ending for this chapter was just love and adorable!...so I can not wait to see what the next chapter will bring…so please please please update soon!...because this story is just awesomeness!...and I totally love it!
Gohanzgirl chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter! I can't wait to read the concluding chapters! Wonderful writing! I truly enjoyed the trip!
Gohanzgirl chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
I was like SQUEEEEE! most of this chapter ... just thought you should know that your fic gave me a huge squee moment!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loved that last line! "This boy was the reason Yuya caught on to the word "sadist" before anyone else her age."

I cackled! lol!
LawlietKnight chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
UPDATE PLEASE I WANT TO READ MOREZ!

pretty please with a cherry on top!