Reviews for Quiet's Call
Matthais Unidostres chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I am Matthais123.

Aki's wrong, you are not a dork for writing this! In fact, I've already written a few stories about just the dragons. Only I pair Stardust with Ancient Fairy, and Black Rose with Black Winged. I explain it in the beginning of my story "A Star and His Angel" Check out "The Amphithere and His Rose" too. Anyway, I love this story. It's so nice and sweet, and you described everything perfectly. I can picture it in my mind. as clear as day.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

This is Matthias123 signing off!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You should write a sequel were the dragons all meet up agin. But black rose dosent recinose stardust but he dose.
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I absolutly love this story! Great job!
heartcrossedkey chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was seriously awesome! I love it! I feel like there should be a sequel, idk! It was totally awesome!
Acoustic Seasons chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
You should totally write a sequel! Like, what happens when they're facing each other in one, the two, duels? Do they share words? In fact, if you don't, then may I please write a sequel?
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw (I start too many reviews that way). That was really good. I love the line about quiet's call, it's totally true. Just a touch of sweetness, the perfect amount. I like the personalities you gave the dragons. Just the dragons, way before the time of the current signers, if unusual, but I like it.
TeamSatisfactionFangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aw, This is so cute,I love you.
Nitrogirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love it!
EDC chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
OH so cute. I love this history. Stardust dragon x black rose dragon... GREAT IDEA I love.
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
...

I'm sorry I can't do this. I have to laugh, I can critique without being retarded xD;
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was very poetic.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
that was cute...

dragon love... X3
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
thank you for doing my request. i must say it turned out well. you might have a new series in the works. whats more of all the authors ive asked to do this your the first. thank you very much.