Reviews for There's No Place Like Home
Kat chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I have hit gold with your fan fic! It is so IC, so believable. Gwen did always bring work home with her. And, mother and wife or not Gwen is Torchwood and after the CoE Torchwood was her, so there goes the spare room, the attic and the shed(brilliant!)

At this point, this beats any of the "Children of Earth Did Not Happen" fanfics because it is realistic while being hopeful..and retaining the crazy normalcy (or ordinary insanity?) that is Torchwood.
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Bwahaha. Does this take inspiration from the post someone put somewhere (sorry, angry COE rant pages kinda merge together) that TW would turn into the Gwen show with TW being run out of her spare room with Lois and Johnson because RTD thinks women can do everything? Love it, fantastic parody of S4 TW. Johnson's line about the bomb was the best one, although the 'dinosaur thing' is a close second.
CantThinkaNuffin chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very funny. Nice to read some humor after CoE.
Sarah Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Yay cute fic! Love how they're running it out of their house.
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Squee! Also, wicked fun.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
*giggles* This was brilliantly funny. An absolutely hilarious way to make a mockery of what happened, but still worth laughing at.

If the ending hadn't been so dark, I'd be able to see this happening.

Lucy
Caledonius chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Lovely, just what the Doctor ordered after last weeks angst-fest.

Thanks for the humour.
Luckysparkle chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This fic means you win at life! So YAY for you :D

I've been craving 'New Torchood' fics - especially ones with Johnson included, so you've made me quite happy!

I love how haphazardly put together you've made new Torchwood, what with a back room and a shed at the bottom of the garden. That's some serious rebuilding they're going to need!

Loved this - '“I think her first name is Secret Agent.”

“Secret Agent Johnson, that's what I'm going to call her from now on.”

“I'm not, I'm scared she'd hurt me.”'

Is it weird that I want to see Johnson and Rhys as secret-bestest-buddies? :D

Also liking the fact that the dinosaur is called Jack... makes a change from all the babies that are just waiting for that name. :D

So yeah, I really, really enjoyed this - and I'm a little sad to see that's it's completed.
Cactusgirlie chapter 1 . 7/17/2009