Reviews for Autumn Life
AinsleyWright chapter 10 . 8/29
This was really good. I enjoyed reading it.
This is how the Half- Blood prince should have been. Good job!
FaithfulWarrior chapter 10 . 5/5
Wonderful job! I loved it!
JenMorgan27 chapter 10 . 4/27
This was such a wonderfully done continuation! Excellent work! I think you did a great job of creating growth and development while still remaining true to characters. I loved it! :) Also, congratulations on your, um, six-year-old? Haha! Anyway, thanks!
Hopeful-z chapter 10 . 2/19
You described Lily as a kind and forgiving person who saw the best in everyone. Well I can't agree with you, because if it was like that, she wouldn't break all ties with her best friend because of something said in the heat of a very humiliating scene. I accept that calling her a mudblood indicated some deeper problems, but Lily was an immature girl who chose the easiest way possible and ran away, instead of staying with her friend and helping him.
But all the Same thank you for your story
AliaAtreides84 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
This was a very lovely story. I appreciate the fact that you made the interactions between Harry and Snape believable. I realize that fanfiction is outside canon by definition, but I hate it when writers change the characters' personality too much and they don't even resemble the original ones anymore, except for some superficial traits.
If Snape hadn't died, I'd like to think this is how things would have worked out for him and Harry.
Nhaz chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
One of the few stories that credibly depict Severus warming up to Harry if he survived. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Wow that last chapter! The way Harry analyzed and determined why Snape called Lily a mudblood. I loved it! Very good indeed.
whitealmond chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
The pacing, the dialogue, and the emotion are all perfect 3
whitealmond chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
The dialogue is flawless. He is SO TOTALLY SNAPE - I love it!
prettypants chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I've only recently started reading fan fiction, but this is my favorite story so far.

You capture the character's accurately in mannerisms and speech...

I wish this truly were the ending Rowling had given Severus.

Thank you for your hardwork. It has not gone unappreciated!

I'll be following your fics in the future, eagerly awaiting the return of my favorite dark Prince portrayed in a manner befitting his true nature.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Oh Harry. Oh, poor Severus. I have read this... I've lost count already. Still, I find myself pitying Severus. Being a pawn of two masters ever since he was young. That kind of life can only br carried out by the bravest man we ever know.
District12Survivor chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Great story! Thanks!
yay chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Good luck with the baby, and thanks for writing such a lovely fic.
yay chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
I think Lily teaching Snape to fly sounds really interesting and plausible too.