Reviews for Twelve White Stones
Jasper1997 chapter 4 . 6/27
aww please update *_*
ranoshi chapter 4 . 3/9
This was a really cute and funny story, I was smiling the whole time I read it, I hope you continue the story one day, thank you for sharing :-)
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 2/9
Uwaaa too short~~~~
This story trully awesome, with interesting beginning :D
Hope you update soon, can't wait to read the next chapter, and can't wait to see Salazar reaction when he know if Harry from a future :)
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 2/9
Interesting beginning :D
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 1/28
Interesting... Wonder what'll happen next! Please update soon!
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Awesome~
kat1316 chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
wheres the update?
AAirylis chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
August .. right.. but yeah um hopefully you will update if only to tell us its abandoned
SomeOne chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
More... Pweeez!? Its notblike the others ive read, Its diffrent and i live that about this story.
Fenryka chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Love this. Wish you had written more though...
The Farmer chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Pleese continue this story!
YaoiBatman chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Just wanted to let you know that people still read and love this story. Please update whenever possible.
fanficfantasies chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Not the easist guy to be named after... hahaha... oh Harry...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
LOL harry thinking salazar slytherin was named after salazar slytherin
Kidiu chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
I like that Salazar hasn't fallen in love with Harry. Yet, anyway. It shows him to be in character, how he is so controlling, and despite Harry being his soul mate, he has plans to lie and manipulate him.

But I hope Harry isn't too naive to be pushed around. I hope he shows Slytherin that he is his own person who will not lie down and take it. Figuratively, of course.

Well, it's been a couple years, but I hope you haven't abandoned this. I'd love to read more, and to see Harry completely floor Salazar.