Reviews for Last Rites
Mrs.Robward chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This story is intriguing!

I like MysteryWard! Can't wait to find out what happens on their date!
sevenmom chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Holy Snikeys, James? You are good, that one was certainly a surprise. James from the movie or the book does not invoke images of James hottie pants Dean. That's always been Edward. But if Bella hasn't met Edward, or any of the Cullens yet, she doesn't really know what beautiful is. And if it had been Edward, the look would have been angrier maybe less predatory.

I really liked Bella's observations of James, examining her pulse points and then undressing her with his eyes. And it is interesting she feels she should have died instead of her mother, that Death is still stalking her. That Death is playing hide and seek with James as well. Hmm...

Great to see that Emily, Leah and the quilleutes youngin's have a chance at a normal life.

One more thing, what about James' eyes?

Anyway, you've got a great start to an interesting story.
purlpage chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Im hooked! More please!
Sophie Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh no you didnt! You are bad! Love your awesomeness!
calricjes82 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I'm intrigued. I may be stupid, totally wasn't thinking James there at the end. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love your music choices by the way.
nevaeh104 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hey! Looking forward to this series. One thing I noticed, you jumped between Emily and Leah. I assumed the "Leah" was actually supposed to be Emily. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm interested to see where you go with this story though!
headre7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great start! That last line threw me. But, he didn't leave any other contact information on the note so I'm wondering if she's calling him James because of her nickname for him...can't wait to find out!
BellaLandaeta chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
AHH, that last line gave me whip-lash!

UPDATE!
gina2000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Off to another great start. Good and scary. Nice spin by starting off with James.

Creative, not cliched, Bravo!
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
whoah, ok. so...i'm guessing like with every one who read this ... that last line was quite the shocker. i'm intrigued!
wootmoot chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
got my attention. Can't wait to read more.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
“God, does he give good (Hot) BitchFace or what,” OMFG...i kind of died laughing reading that cuz all i can think of is lainey and her bitchface articles! and then i thought of kstew...bitchface extrodinaire and then i read james and went...WHAT?

you kill me. srsly.
bab1067 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I'm very intrigued. Nice way to suck me in. James...as in James Dean, the way she describes him, I would assume. Very nice description of our hot, brooding Edward. Can't wait to see where it goes from here, but I think I may already know.
b4d3l2c1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
good start
emillythestrange chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
another fabulous beginning to a fabulous story! i can't wait for more and i'm really intrigued with the "James" part. i expected edward...as did everybody else. you're a really great writer and i can't wait for more and please update soon!
2,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »