Reviews for Last Rites
kms1979 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Did NOT see that coming! I don't read vampire fanfic anymore but I couldn't stay away from one of your stories. But, is this going to be a multi-chapter story or a series of one shots?
xpaigex chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
hm i have feeling that james is actually edward and she just called him james because she said that he looked like a reincarnated james dean although im most likely wrong. x
cullensrfun chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Whoa! Wasn't expecting the "James" at the end. Hmm. Story is starting out very good though, and has my interest. Looking forward to next chapter!
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw i lyk this story cant wait for the next chapter! x
birdee18 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
James? I so wasn't expecting that! Why do I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen and that Edward is going to be the one to save Bella? This first chapter was so interesting, and I can't wait to see where things so from here! Excellent start, my dear!
o hale no chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This story is amazing! I have never read a ff like this and I can not wait until you update!
unknown profile chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
as always update again soon plz! ;D
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I like this story so far and can't wait to read more!
Mrs.Robward chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This story is intriguing!

I like MysteryWard! Can't wait to find out what happens on their date!
sevenmom chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Holy Snikeys, James? You are good, that one was certainly a surprise. James from the movie or the book does not invoke images of James hottie pants Dean. That's always been Edward. But if Bella hasn't met Edward, or any of the Cullens yet, she doesn't really know what beautiful is. And if it had been Edward, the look would have been angrier maybe less predatory.

I really liked Bella's observations of James, examining her pulse points and then undressing her with his eyes. And it is interesting she feels she should have died instead of her mother, that Death is still stalking her. That Death is playing hide and seek with James as well. Hmm...

Great to see that Emily, Leah and the quilleutes youngin's have a chance at a normal life.

One more thing, what about James' eyes?

Anyway, you've got a great start to an interesting story.
purlpage chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Im hooked! More please!
Sophie Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh no you didnt! You are bad! Love your awesomeness!
calricjes82 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I'm intrigued. I may be stupid, totally wasn't thinking James there at the end. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love your music choices by the way.
nevaeh104 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hey! Looking forward to this series. One thing I noticed, you jumped between Emily and Leah. I assumed the "Leah" was actually supposed to be Emily. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm interested to see where you go with this story though!
headre7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great start! That last line threw me. But, he didn't leave any other contact information on the note so I'm wondering if she's calling him James because of her nickname for him...can't wait to find out!
2,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »