Reviews for Last Rites
Isabeau01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I actually didn't see that coming at all! Great job with the twist. Now I wonder how our coppery haired protagonist (or is he?) will show up. Can't wait for more.
kaz74p chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Fabulous writing.

The whole thing was intriguing.

I loved the banter between the two girls as Bella got ready, and the choices of looks that Emily offered her (very funny).

I am very much looking forward to reading more of this story, and think the concept of the story is great.

I'm crossing my fingers that it is really Edward, but she calls him James because she thinks he looks like James Dean. If it is James from the books, then I hope Edward is close by to save her.
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Interesting start. Looking forward to more.
princessjag chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
James- WTF? you have got my attention :) great start. there is a lot of backstory drama for our dear Bella. I like that Emily and Leah are her friends. I like how you have death actively pursuing Bella. wonderful concept for the story. looking forward to where you take this.
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh I fell for it! I totally thought it was Edward. What a great idea playing with quotes from the book. Your writing is always fantastic, I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
JAMES? Well that last line made my jaw drop.

I am so in love with the premise of this story...I cannot wait to see where this goes.
MACHOxMAN chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hm...James? Yeah, I was kind of hoping it would be Edward. But then the description, I dunno, I was just thinking...this can't be Edward, can it?

Well, this isn't my normally Alice-Cullen-Happy worthy review that I usually give. This whole chapter gave off a...well...sinister feel. But that's good! If a story makes me feel something, that's good.

I can't wait for more!

Where will you take this story?

Will James try to kill Bella at 8?

Why am I asking you all these questions?

Are these all rhetorical questions?

Do I even know?

_MachoMan_when will there be an update?
bmango chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Interesting idea...I'd like to see where you take this. So, I'm assuming, with no van incident (although I'm assuming there was some sort of accident that didn't kill her), she didn't get E and is now running into James in an AU. This cannot end well. But I also know what assuming does, especially on my end...

Will these be all one-shots related to the quotes or a whole story based on the quotes to help guide? It would be an interesting story - to know more of the back-story to how she's working in a coffee shop and where E fit in her life, and why her mother is dead (also assuming...).

Anyway, enjoying it so far! -b
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I think it's got amazing potential..if she doesn't end up food
eye ree chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i need to start my review by saying that i totally squeeled and fangirled my ass off when i got the alert for your new story. i read on my crackberry and as soon as i had a computer in my hands i came to review it. i'm so freaking intrigued. i love the characterization you've set up and all the mystery! can't wait to read more!
blahblahblah246 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Not going to mince words here... I'm vey intrigued by this, Halo.

And that twist at the end? Sigh. I shouldn't have expected things to be so "easy". ;)

Yes, very intrigued.
Walker77 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i am intrigued, so not who i was expecting it to be, but ill bet you did that on purpose!

looking forward to seeing how you write waht happens!
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That's not even fair! Hahaha now it's bothering me knowing I got the whole thing wrong the entire time and I kinda wanna go back and read the whole thing again picturing James instead of Edward. Evil! Hahah but so good. I'm hoping Edward pops out in the next chapter to rip James to pieces? Hahah. Love the story so far! Keep it up :)
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very interesting can't wait to see where u take it!
Hibkei chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very fascinating. I can't wait to see where this goes. The James thing at the end definitely threw me until I remembered that he reminds her of James Dean. Hmm tricky. Very well written especially the parts about death following her. I'm excited for this new story.
2,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 Next »