Reviews for Last Rites
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
JAMES? Well that last line made my jaw drop.

I am so in love with the premise of this story...I cannot wait to see where this goes.
MACHOxMAN chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hm...James? Yeah, I was kind of hoping it would be Edward. But then the description, I dunno, I was just thinking...this can't be Edward, can it?

Well, this isn't my normally Alice-Cullen-Happy worthy review that I usually give. This whole chapter gave off a...well...sinister feel. But that's good! If a story makes me feel something, that's good.

I can't wait for more!

Where will you take this story?

Will James try to kill Bella at 8?

Why am I asking you all these questions?

Are these all rhetorical questions?

Do I even know?

_MachoMan_when will there be an update?
bmango chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Interesting idea...I'd like to see where you take this. So, I'm assuming, with no van incident (although I'm assuming there was some sort of accident that didn't kill her), she didn't get E and is now running into James in an AU. This cannot end well. But I also know what assuming does, especially on my end...

Will these be all one-shots related to the quotes or a whole story based on the quotes to help guide? It would be an interesting story - to know more of the back-story to how she's working in a coffee shop and where E fit in her life, and why her mother is dead (also assuming...).

Anyway, enjoying it so far! -b
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I think it's got amazing potential..if she doesn't end up food
eye ree chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i need to start my review by saying that i totally squeeled and fangirled my ass off when i got the alert for your new story. i read on my crackberry and as soon as i had a computer in my hands i came to review it. i'm so freaking intrigued. i love the characterization you've set up and all the mystery! can't wait to read more!
blahblahblah246 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Not going to mince words here... I'm vey intrigued by this, Halo.

And that twist at the end? Sigh. I shouldn't have expected things to be so "easy". ;)

Yes, very intrigued.
Walker77 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i am intrigued, so not who i was expecting it to be, but ill bet you did that on purpose!

looking forward to seeing how you write waht happens!
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That's not even fair! Hahaha now it's bothering me knowing I got the whole thing wrong the entire time and I kinda wanna go back and read the whole thing again picturing James instead of Edward. Evil! Hahah but so good. I'm hoping Edward pops out in the next chapter to rip James to pieces? Hahah. Love the story so far! Keep it up :)
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very interesting can't wait to see where u take it!
Hibkei chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very fascinating. I can't wait to see where this goes. The James thing at the end definitely threw me until I remembered that he reminds her of James Dean. Hmm tricky. Very well written especially the parts about death following her. I'm excited for this new story.
KatieBelleCullen chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I'm so excited for this story! This entire chapter was laid out beautifully, and I love all the information you managed to give us throughout her thought sequences while still leaving us bouncing in our seats for more. This quote: "Eventually, fear gave way to boredom. And boredom gave way to apathy. To the point that I was telling Death to fuck off and make a move already while we walked to work. Or brushed our teeth. Or poured milk into our cereal." Was my absolute favorite. I love the personification of Death, and how it is a living, breathing counterpart for her. Brilliant! I can't wait to see where you go with it. Great job, bb!

3 Katie
ange de l'aube chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Please tell me he isn't really James and that she's calling him like that just because she compared shim with James Dean...because James freaks the hell out of me and I wouldn't like some James/Bella action...it would be totally creepy for me, so if that is where this story is going I would love some warning...just because I love Edward/Bella and the other combinations just don't suit me
Eddielover101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
okay im confused now, i totally thought it was Edward lol just the way you dicribed it, it screamed Edward! lol but now that i think it could go both ways...

i need to know more please update soon

awsome first chapter

thanks

Pickles!
QueenOfAll77 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I am loving how this is starting out. It's a very interesting concept with the quotes and I am eager to read more. I did not see the James thing coming. I just assumed it was Edward. You definitely have me intrigued now. I love it and keep the awesomeness coming. D
Hannah Writes R chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Gah! James? Oh wow, I was not expecting that. You trickster, you.

I can't wait for more. This could be very interesting. A new twist on our already twisted favorite story.

Yey, update soon.