Reviews for Last Rites
ange de l'aube chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Please tell me he isn't really James and that she's calling him like that just because she compared shim with James Dean...because James freaks the hell out of me and I wouldn't like some James/Bella action...it would be totally creepy for me, so if that is where this story is going I would love some warning...just because I love Edward/Bella and the other combinations just don't suit me
Eddielover101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
okay im confused now, i totally thought it was Edward lol just the way you dicribed it, it screamed Edward! lol but now that i think it could go both ways...

i need to know more please update soon

awsome first chapter

thanks

Pickles!
QueenOfAll77 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I am loving how this is starting out. It's a very interesting concept with the quotes and I am eager to read more. I did not see the James thing coming. I just assumed it was Edward. You definitely have me intrigued now. I love it and keep the awesomeness coming. D
Hannah Writes R chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Gah! James? Oh wow, I was not expecting that. You trickster, you.

I can't wait for more. This could be very interesting. A new twist on our already twisted favorite story.

Yey, update soon.

-HWR
sles chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This looks so good. I'm so interested to see where you take this. Damn that James i know he's going to do something horrid, and i can't wait to find out what that is.
zyzyzyzy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is well-wrtten (as always), and really makes me wanna know more. Which I guess is the mark of a good first chap lol.

I'm kinda shallow so I really liked the getting ready parts, but the whole thing was awesome.

The only thing I'm confused about is the name: is his name actually James (as in evil psycho bastard) or just Bella's little nickname for him? Unless that's meant to be a twist, in which case, I totally wasn't expecting it. I just assumed it was Edward haha.
Bettie Page chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
What? James? Please give us more soon. I very much enjoyed this first chapter. I look forward to more. Thanks
theorange3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great chapter. Can't wait to see where you take this story.
2,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161