Reviews for Last Rites
blahblahblah246 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Not going to mince words here... I'm vey intrigued by this, Halo.

And that twist at the end? Sigh. I shouldn't have expected things to be so "easy". ;)

Yes, very intrigued.
Walker77 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i am intrigued, so not who i was expecting it to be, but ill bet you did that on purpose!

looking forward to seeing how you write waht happens!
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That's not even fair! Hahaha now it's bothering me knowing I got the whole thing wrong the entire time and I kinda wanna go back and read the whole thing again picturing James instead of Edward. Evil! Hahah but so good. I'm hoping Edward pops out in the next chapter to rip James to pieces? Hahah. Love the story so far! Keep it up :)
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very interesting can't wait to see where u take it!
Hibkei chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very fascinating. I can't wait to see where this goes. The James thing at the end definitely threw me until I remembered that he reminds her of James Dean. Hmm tricky. Very well written especially the parts about death following her. I'm excited for this new story.
KatieBelleCullen chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I'm so excited for this story! This entire chapter was laid out beautifully, and I love all the information you managed to give us throughout her thought sequences while still leaving us bouncing in our seats for more. This quote: "Eventually, fear gave way to boredom. And boredom gave way to apathy. To the point that I was telling Death to fuck off and make a move already while we walked to work. Or brushed our teeth. Or poured milk into our cereal." Was my absolute favorite. I love the personification of Death, and how it is a living, breathing counterpart for her. Brilliant! I can't wait to see where you go with it. Great job, bb!

3 Katie
ange de l'aube chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Please tell me he isn't really James and that she's calling him like that just because she compared shim with James Dean...because James freaks the hell out of me and I wouldn't like some James/Bella action...it would be totally creepy for me, so if that is where this story is going I would love some warning...just because I love Edward/Bella and the other combinations just don't suit me
Eddielover101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
okay im confused now, i totally thought it was Edward lol just the way you dicribed it, it screamed Edward! lol but now that i think it could go both ways...

i need to know more please update soon

awsome first chapter

thanks

Pickles!
QueenOfAll77 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I am loving how this is starting out. It's a very interesting concept with the quotes and I am eager to read more. I did not see the James thing coming. I just assumed it was Edward. You definitely have me intrigued now. I love it and keep the awesomeness coming. D
Hannah Writes R chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Gah! James? Oh wow, I was not expecting that. You trickster, you.

I can't wait for more. This could be very interesting. A new twist on our already twisted favorite story.

Yey, update soon.

-HWR
sles chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This looks so good. I'm so interested to see where you take this. Damn that James i know he's going to do something horrid, and i can't wait to find out what that is.
zyzyzyzy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is well-wrtten (as always), and really makes me wanna know more. Which I guess is the mark of a good first chap lol.

I'm kinda shallow so I really liked the getting ready parts, but the whole thing was awesome.

The only thing I'm confused about is the name: is his name actually James (as in evil psycho bastard) or just Bella's little nickname for him? Unless that's meant to be a twist, in which case, I totally wasn't expecting it. I just assumed it was Edward haha.
Bettie Page chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
What? James? Please give us more soon. I very much enjoyed this first chapter. I look forward to more. Thanks
theorange3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great chapter. Can't wait to see where you take this story.
2,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161