Reviews for Last Rites
dixie.do.little chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
I love this story and hope that you're able to return to it one day...so so so very good...
jenejes chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
Oh! I love this take on it
Real struggles on both sides... nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Your story has me completely hooked! I found it because of a rec on the fictionators and am so thrilled it's not even funny :) Your writing is absolutely beautiful, by the way!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
please donot appolagise for updating.
if sm were to finish midnight sun in ten years would you complain or be happy?
are you not happy to have atleast some of midnighr sun?
and this is better than midnight sun. must take a lot out of you to write with this much passion. so...

equal best characterisation with orson scott card's "the abyss".

second best dialogue to 'steve perry and stephane perry's "alien vs predator:prey".
-and it took two of them to write a dialogue with more distinctive styles for each character than yours (one each)

plot. cannot say. it is just begining to develope. origonal and reasonably edge of seat so far.

if you never finish this - thankyou.

Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
i've read this about 5 ot 6 times now. please don't quit or i'll be reading the same thing over and over foe ever.

thanks again.

'nonwmous
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
"can i have some more please sir"

PAWsPeaches chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Success! She made it through :)
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Pretty cool. Didn't expect him to go for the gokd right away.
Thanks ;)
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I don't know why I'm just now discovering this story but, hello ;)

The last name I expected to read at the bottom of this chapter was James. Good one.
huntergatherer chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
There is soooo much emotion and deep thought in this story. It is just amazing. I hope you will finish it. :-)
bella0609 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Lucky Edward showed up! Alice should have given him more details, although, she did do the trick! Great Story :)
bella0609 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Is she pushing her luck now?
bella0609 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
What an amazing chapter...so very, very different
bella0609 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
So she really doesn't know his name, does she? What is this fixation she has with death?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
this is still the best twilight fiction ever. sorry, bet move over steph.

2,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »