Reviews for Reaching Out and Reaching In
boldtvillemayor chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow! You really know how to capture a moment! I just found your stories and I'm really enjoying your writing!
BandBfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
WHAT!, THAT'S IT! you give us this amazing foreplay and no smut to back it up...just teasing,..this was really good and had me glued to my computer ...had to wipe the drool off of my keyboard...lol

Gotta love Booth's reaction to a predatory Bones! GUH...SO HOT!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh this was so good. Angela was right. Booth ended the night right. He knows Bones so well. I love that he could tell how she thought she needed to do all that for him to desire her, how she was hoping that one night would solve their problems and felt that dressing up for him was the only way to go about it. I love how he reassured her fears and insecurities, how he held himself back enough to process what was happening and come up with what she needed to hear and what he needed to tell her.

I loved the reference to the conversation at the diner. That was such an important one for them and of course both of them would remember it and of course Bones would want it to be like that for them, no matter what she'd rationalized in her head about getting rid of sexual tension and distraction.

This was so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD THAT WAS DJHSLKDH SO GOOD! YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER ANDANDAND I HAVE TO GO READ ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STORIES LIKE, RIGHT NOW. Thanks so much for sharing!
Ace chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Such a lovely snippet of their relationship, and so full of emotion and promises. I look forward to reading your other stories.
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Its GREAT!

I loved it!
SaphFireUnderIce chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
What I particularly enjoyed about this story was how Booth already knew Bones' insecurity and responded to it in a way that would assure her. Her revealing herself to him and his response to it was a gem. You encapsulated his character and depth well. To me, this was better than any smut that I've read.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Finally! Everything between B&B is out in the open; every B&B 'moment' revealed for what it really meant:

“It’s always been about you and me.”

Great story; please do more together.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was beautiful. I loved it. It was just...brilliant. (:
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was absolutely perfect. Thank you, thank you for sharing this.
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very beautiful change in Brennan when she's with Booth. And Booth's so sweet that's to die for.I have to say that I appreciate that you don't pictured her like a fool, keep on trying to deny the obvious feelings between the two.

Waiting for the main scene now...

Ciao, Ari
Boneyo chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
AMAZING story! Reminds me of how much I miss seeing this show! Very well written!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww I definitely enjoyed this story, very sweet and well written. I miss Bones lol. Keep up the great work girls!
bravesfan21 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ah, how I've missed you. Hope you're enjoying your summer and getting ready to give us lots more stories once the fall hits. :)
BonesEmily1013 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I like the tension build up. I think that it's very much in character.