Reviews for Raiden's Fatherhood
Dr. MKDemigodZ chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Well, great chapter as usual. Man, now Raonko has Ashrah's "light" powers...well, it just became more dangerous to take care of him now...
Dr. MKDemigodZ chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
yay! I am in this chapter. Although, i was expecting me and menny man get electrficuted by raonko though...oh well, at least I did not get hurt.
LittleMissBecauseI'mHappy chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Welcome back!:)
Dr. MKDemigodZ chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
um... you mean raiden hugged his son right?
Dr. MKDemigodZ chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
if you are still doing the babysitting chapters, do one with the special forces. I thought it would be funny seeing ranoke "playing" with their guns and equipments.
Dr. MKDemigodZ chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
let the shaolin twins(quote by johnny cage himself) babysit Ranoke! I like to see what he would do at their shaolin temple.
Bellaswangirl71 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Can you please put up more chapters I want to know what happens next?
tarkatan chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
ah man, my fan name is tarkatan. can you do a chapter of rayden playing mkd on ps2 with his wife while their son is watching, also i can be there and say fatality or others please do it for tarkatan
Vampuric Spider chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
That was a funny chapter. I love all the chapters so much who knew a little child would cause trouble. Anyway I hope you continue.
Halloweenchick chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
xDDD i laughed my but at this xDD *falls onto the floor, laughing* i liked how you put it awsome job
The Night Lord chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Nice chappie. A fight between Liu Kang and Scorpion over Kitana would be very interesting/funny. Also, I could just imagine Cyrax having his own show. Don't ask me how or why. A chapter suggestion could be Ashrah helping Kitana to throw a baby shower, but Scorpion isn't interested and Raonko gets up into all sorts of mischief. The only one I could come up with right now, but good chapter and I look forward to more
twistedwriter101 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Oh geez... that was funny. :)

I feel bad for the cameraman who was working the camera that Scorpion speared lol. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Menny Man chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Make bo rai cho baby sit him then he teaches him his throw up move which he uses on shujinko then ahsrah comes to pick him up
The Night Lord chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Okay, so I just found your stories yesterday and I have to say, they're quite amusing. I really like the Scorpion/Kitana relationship you've got going (my favourite MK couple) and watching them interact reminds me of Vegeta & Bulma from Dragonball Z lol. And Raiden and Ashrah do make an interesting couple, I must say. I love the antics lil Raonko has been up to and *gasp* wow, Kitana is pregnant to Scorpion. Me likely. Some chapters showing Raonko growing up is a good idea, with him as a young kid, preteen and teenager. I know I look forward to reading more from you. Keep it up :)
twistedwriter101 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Wow, why did I never review this before? It's great!

If you want an idea... Raonko seems to be a bit of wildchild, what if he accidently went through a portal to like, Outworld and meant the bad guys? You could have your choice of OOCness for Kahn, Mileena, etc!

Can't wait for the next chappie! :D