Reviews for A Normal Day
Ivy chapter 1 . 5/2
I've seen a lot of crazy stories, but this one made me stare at my computer in horrified wonder. Nothing about that situation says 'love'. Everyone was cheating on everyone, and no one thought to say anything? If Jared loved Kim, why didn't he call Bella out on being a cheater? And it's not exactly cheating for Paul to sleep with with Leah considering he and Bella were having an affair - not a relationship. In the end, all the guests (even from Jared's side) stayed for the wedding? Like 'Oh shit just went down, but I guess they're getting married now... cool. An open bar is an open bar.' I don't have a problem with the premise of the story, just the execution. Those were in no way realistic responses.

TL;DR

That was bad, and you should feel bad.
litanolastar chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
irishfaery95 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i love it

nice
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wonderful. I love it. Bella always has trouble with her man doesn't she. Paul is it for her in this story but he cheats. Oh well that just happens I guess when you are a were wolf.

Bella tries to turn to Jared but no way it's Paul.

Great love story and you wrote it perfectly. Write more please. Joan
Untamed Loner chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
AW! This was cute... in a really weird way... It really was adorable!
91BlackMoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I like the idea but you kinda ruïend it with the cheating. But it does with every story. No offence. I like your writing, though!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
loved it!
beavoicenotanecho chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
it felt kind of rushed, and I have one question for you: why did Paul kiss Leah? There has to be an explanation. Other than that, I liked yur story.
PrincessCupcake chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
aw that was so cute
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i so loved this fic

im so starting to love paul and bella together
spoiledgrl881 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This story is like a soap opera. It's so dramatic, but that always makes me laugh:]