Reviews for Competition
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Why can't you have a single straightforward contest? The closest one you had was with teacher, but I honestly wanted to know who was stronger in this one, and you ruined it by giving Allen an easy victory!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Okay, Komui didn't do that much actual doting compared with Hughes. He will always win in this category, I don't care who you put up against him.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Best. Chapter. Yet. I was laughing out loud, and my parents were staring at me like I was crazy. Next you should do the sins and the Noah.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
This story is hilarious!
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Yay! wow so many interruptions makes the other teams win. Next time make kanda and Roy mustang battle! or do a poker game! or man the Noah join? :3 I just want a little more black allen here or at least the Noah's to come!
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Aww! I wanted allen to win! D: stupid komui! :I
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
This was so funny hope u update again
spinninground chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
must. catch. breath.

I cackled madly the whole way through. Thanks for that!
AllenxEdward chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Izumi always kicks butt, of course she has to win!
AllenxEdward chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I liked how Edward won over Allen in the last chapter. And in this chapter, I loved the end results. The fight between Roy and Kanda was so life-like.
Hellocloser chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Excellent. I demand more. There should be a competition of some sort between Lenalee and Winry! :D
mochi1412 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
*rolls around laughing*

You MUST continue this. It's so good! You've kept all the characters in ..well character but at the same time..made this amazingly-*chokes and dies of laughter*

please update soon
dawnstaryua chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Might i just say:

That.

Was.

Awesome.

You clearly got the characters from both series personalities in your competitions, and have come up with very creative competitions for your competitions.

Although, I never would have thought that Winry would be Lavi's type...

Either way, I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
georgster101 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
FYI, Allens innocence is on his left arm but eds automail is on his right.

How's about a pervert contest between cross and mustang/havoc?
Jazzie29 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Please update you should have a contest with lenalee vs hawkeye.