Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
HPforever-after chapter 16 . 7/4
Good job!
rmpcmfan chapter 16 . 5/30
Good for Emily. That took a lot of strength but she did the right thing.
Beachgirl25 chapter 13 . 5/13
please keep writing! This story is amazing and I would love to see how they become a new blended family!
mrsking1976 chapter 16 . 4/21
Great story I like the" girl" stuff too. But this is different enough that I think it fits the name.
I Love ! Thank You .For All Your !
Song of Fallen Dove chapter 16 . 4/20
You're honestly an amazing writer, very good chapter. Good for Emily! :) and I hope that means more of Hotch next chapter ;D haha great job!
kellyegirl chapter 16 . 4/19
So glad for an update in this story also! Patiently waiting for the next update!
Nethermind chapter 6 . 4/18
I'm so glad to see this updated in 16. I have a soft spot for this one :)
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 4/13
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I look forward to reading more!
Rugbygirrl chapter 16 . 4/13
Way to go Emily! Thankfully I can't remember anything from my parents as a 'make up' present. They were amazing. So amazing that I refuse to have my own kids until I am ready to leave my life behind and focus on my kid 110% like my parents did. So in other words they will have a dog as their grandkid! Or maybe a goldfish...
gitana082 chapter 16 . 4/13
Nice chapter, as always. Interesting twist to picture Emily's dad an A-hole. But you did a fine job!
SouthunLady chapter 16 . 4/13
Yay for Emily! I've alwways wanted to read where she stands up and tells her parents off...it should have been her mother. Now, I have to go back and read from the beginning so I can remember all the story...now, I just remember basic facts. I don't mind doing that...lol.

Trust me, I remember lion cats. I had many cats in my lifetime, and I was married to a veterinarian for many, many years before I got rid of him, not the cats...lol. Felines are loving and gentle creatures, but put them in the right situations, and they are certainly capable of severely harming a large animal.
sandra.johansson.144 chapter 16 . 4/13
is this story complet? :O
Jas chapter 15 . 1/19
Love this fic! Just read all fifteen chapters in one go. Love that you are still commited to it after five years. Wow. Thanks for sharing. Love this universe. Maybe more than Girl. Cant wait till the rest of the team find out,
Tigger4eva97 chapter 15 . 1/18
Please continue this story even if it is a sequel