Reviews for Impression
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Not at all what I expected! I didn't think he was thinking about Neville Longbottom. Not that it really matters in the long run. Dumbles is just now realizing how badly he fucked up ten years ago. Unlike with Harry Potter who he never admitted to himself how much he'd wronged him. No I've never liked Dumbledore. I've always felt he should've been arrested and sent to Azkaban for life plus two or three hundred years just to be sure he's truly dead. If that isn't doable, I'll settle for him getting a Dementor's kiss. He MADE HIMSELF Harry's magical and legal guardian against James and Lilly's Will. Lilly knew full well just what her sister was like. So why would she risk putting her son's life in her hands? Onviously she wouldn't. However our all knowing, all seeing Headmaster somehow knew Petunia better then her own sister did and knew Petunia and Vernon'd welcome Harry with open loving arms. If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you, a tower in Pairs for scrap metal and beach front property is Arizona.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Katie chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I thought it was Harry Potter! Luckily I read your A/N.

I bet with this, Harry would have best friend instead of that jealous Ronald Weasley.

Go sequel~
X59 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I really liked this one.

I enjoy stories like this how they make you think one way and then move another.

Thought is was gonna be the average Harry being the Boy-Who-Lived the double take while looking at him doubled because he looks like his father and one would assume the double take would be to stare at the lightning bolt scar.

Never thought Neville would be the boy-who-lived.

A sequel would be pretty cool.

Though right off the back some of the AU things is already known.

Harry is not the boy-who-lived and raised in a loving family environment so he will be different.

Sirius will not be in Azkaban.

James and Lily will be alive.

Remus wont be so moody.

Snape wont be allowed to harass Harry Lily wouldnt allow it...and he didnt harass him because he was the boy-who-lived so I dont see Snape really harassing Neville about that.

Well once again i enjoyed the story.

laterzz.
ramakrishna chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
You had me thinking that Harry is the savior rather than Neville.

It is short but I have no complaints in claiming this one of the best one-shots I have ever read.I hope you will write a sequel to this.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow! What a twist! I though for sure you were talking about Harry. That was a great surprise!