Reviews for Apocalypse
Elvira Rayne chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Wow this was really great! Love how you explained the details and such in this! I was actually looking for zombie apocalypse related fics...and I got this! Don't ask me how it happened, but I hope you continue this story!...even though you haven't updated it in three years...all the better! You're probably an even more advanced writer now - can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work! :)
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
ohmygodohmygodohmygod ok, let me just say this; you are an amazing author! you explain everything in so much detail and its like the picture is painting itself right in front of my eyes! this is a really nice story and i really am exited to read more ((if there is more)) so in the meantime, keep being the amazing person that you are! have a wonderful day and or night, kind sir and or madam!
Jounouchi123 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Please update soon the story gave me a great attention to it, never liked a vampire fictions except this one and I am a huge fan of laven they are just too perfect together I am looking forward for the next chapterplease update while you can
Cet'lux chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
wow, This story is awesome, loved it so far, keep up the good work! :D
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
A nice, long, un-sparkly Vamp fic is anything but filler. Interesting ideas and character interactions here...
DGrayManFanatic chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
They meet again! :D

I really do hope that you continue this story, as well as Fate. They're so well-written that some people find it hard to wait cuz they want to see what happens next (like me :P). But I understand how life gets in the way and whatnot, so I wish you the best of luck!
Pillow Flight chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Yeah, love this story! I'd love it if you would update, but no rush. :)
moshimellow chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I enjoyed reading this story.

Please update soon, ne? :3
entercoolnamehere chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
oh hell yeah this is good~!
Kaida Amaya chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
dear lord this is epic.

vampireslove lol

update soon please
Sleia chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
This story's great! Though I kind of thought it'd be something 'bout zombies at first from the summary and the titleXD

Enjoyed Allen's mysteriousness and vampire!Lavi, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Hoping you'll update soon:D
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Yay! Lavi and Allen reunite -
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was really interesting. I didn't think it would be something to catch my attention but I'm glad I did

I love the whole Lavi making Allen angry thing xD It was so cute! x/D I almost gushed over in fangirlism! Please update
Dark Green Poop chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I felt really disappointed when I read you might not be continuing Fate, but then I read this, and now I feel a million times better.

You need to stop writing so well. It prevents me from going to sleep at night. I just can't stop reading.
pamellka chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Oh my God 3 Please do continue this delicious story you've started 3 It's got me hooked! Finally! No more sparkly vampires!