Reviews for OK Doc - A Doctor Who Western
flying mirror chapter 14 . 1/13
So the bunny wasn't evil. Nice plot twist. And the force field. :) Great story!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
...no I'm not going through every long story of yours, nope. Nah, of course I am they're amazing. I love all the references you put to classic who in these and your depiction of Rose and Nine, especially the latter in relation to Kokopelli.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
supersonic blast
Son of Whitebeard chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
the Doctor is back in actor helping the mom and child
StrawberryMnM chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Thank you for making me terrified of rabbits, now. This monster bunny is terrifying to me. Good job, you must be proud of yourself. I bet you scare small children.
StrawberryMnM chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
That bunny is the most terrifying thing I've ever heard of. Seriously. That is...genuinely frightening.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
ooh the Earp bros.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Nine is definitely in character good enough to be a televised tale
rocketshipsandrayguns chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Good chapter! Nice dialogue and vivid descriptions very well done, each chapter is more interesting than the one before! good job!
rocketshipsandrayguns chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Good update! Like the mention of 7s umbrella, you really know your classic who, I like how you write Rose and the doctor!
rocketshipsandrayguns chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I love your story! I like how the doctor mentioned the toothache the first doctor had loved that scene in the gunfighters the old west is the worst place to get dental care!
Elionu chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I was kind of hoping that they'd accidentally run into the First Doctor and company.
HolleyS chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
So, Kokopelli is Bugs?
1ttrobinson chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Liked it. Glad you updated. Gives me hope for Up a Tree. You have also matured as a writer.
1ttrobinson chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Forgot earlier, using a gun to take out a bullet was brilliant. I love the science in your story, you show great attention to detail. It must have taken a lot of research.