Reviews for Digimorphs! Season 03
THE real assistant chapter 1 . 2/2
I like this story, I just have a couple of complaints.
1. Typos. I like how this story is going and all, it's just that most is shadowed by the amount of typos there is on this. Overall, I got confused at some points. I wished you might have double checked before writing this story.
2. The ending. Your ending was confusing. I saw the season, heck, I was WATCHING the episodes while reading this, and still, I was confused. You ended this story way to early, and I can see why. I think you thought you were dragging the whole story to long, but it was actually perfect the way it was.
3. Some cases of OOC. The only ones I found like this were the co workers. They were way to snarky. The rest though were pretty good.
The rest I enjoyed. It was a wonderful plot line and character use. I wish though that you could do a rewrite of this. Anyway, YOU HAVE EXCEEDED AWESOMENESS! TTFN, Ta Ta for now!
Mew Siul chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Its "kitsune" not "kitesume", good plot anyhow.
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Wow, poor Rika...
Brenden chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
goodwork awesome chaper length
Check Your Story chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
Yamaki is supposed to be dead from Juggernaut 1!
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I've only read the first chapter and I think it's AWESOME!
flarafeon chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
whate in hell namse wase that I have never bian moer in soltid in my life. It was good in the beging but then you did rewrits ande it got evine more confusing as it went on. here is a lis of the mot confusing things in the stoer 's mom and kuzo bing lopmon and suzie bing tarermon digimon is jari hapend to her famle was lee's dad stil humin when he is supost to be aunubisemon amd the list is evine to long. tis is evin wors then the othe two stoers and thos made me cry becus of how stupide thay were. my name is flareafeon and I am prod to say this and if you ever reed this I hav trobol spaling sertin words so in my mords this store needs inprovmint and dount ask me ile proble mack it wors so ther.
Teh Anon of Death chapter 1 . 6/1/2010

Problems with the story-

Insane Typo amount

You make a certain blonde seem way more self obsessed then he was

Guilmon doesn't eat enough bread

even in a fan fiction if your gonna right a story don't make them seem so exorbitantly OOC.

Only on the first chapter more reviews may soon approach
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
If Rika had Renamon's ears, her hearing would not be weakened. if anything, her sense of sound would be greatly enhanced, and she would have noticed Calumon reaching for her digivice and stopped him before he even touched it.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I wish I had found this story sooner, so that I could have beta read it for you. The story itself is interesting and it's apparent that you've put a lot of thought into its delivery, but the positive aspects are greatly overshadowed by the numerous spelling errors. If you wish, I can go through and correct them for you.

Furthermore, you focus too much on the tamers' racial and ethnic backgrounds. Many people of Asian descent take offense at the word "oriental"; it is now illegal to use that word in New York. Furthermore, saying things like "this wasn't America after all" comes across as antisemitic. and it really isn't necessary to continually refer to Henry as the "Chinese/Japanese" boy; though it is technically correct, it serves no purpose in the story to constantly point it out, and some readers may think that your frequent use of the term carries negative implications.

Other than that, the only flaw I can find with this fic is that you've written Yamaki, Riley, and Tally out of character. Neither of the girls would talk about their employer in such a snide manner, especially not to his face. You've portrayed Yamaki as though he were an egotistical, narcissistic comic book villain from the eighties; he's far more calm, collected, and calculating than what you've written here.

Flaws notwithstanding, the story itself is very well thought out and has a lot of potential. Contact me if you want me to revise it for you, as I would be more than happy to help.
crosswire chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Very well written. You got the characters personality's down perfectly.
Kaseter chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
I had been kind of following this story since 2003, it got a bit long winded and confusing at some points but overall it was a rather good story. It's really great to have closure for this finally and it even went in a direction I wasn't exactly expecting.
Azure Neko chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
Okay, This story has gotten too much for me. It's confusing. The last couple of chapters you started over again and again. I'm going to have to quit.
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 15 . 7/4/2009

crosswire chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
I find you took an instristing stroy and turned it into an over completicated Emo fest, if the chearters in this story were any more depresing i might of killed myself.

I had a cool begging but soon turned to something totally pointless.