Reviews for Beautiful and Dangerous
Alana84 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Great start, but I’m a little confused I guess, is it a Eric/Sookie or a Bill/Sookie story, because in the first chapter you state something about it being the latter; “I could only display two main characters, but there are many that keep this story moving! Bill Compton/Sookie Stackhouse”. Personally I prefer Eric/Sookie over Bill/Sookie, oh, well, never mind!

The plot’s pretty interesting and the character portrayal and character interaction were great, everything’s also well written! The chapters are a bit short though and the A/N, are a little too long, maybe you could take that into consideration for future chapters, just a tip! Hope you write more!
Banky chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Great story, so far, lady! Just found this one, hope to read more, sometime in the future.

Cheers
CatchingMyBreath chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Why is this story listed as an Eric/Sookie when it's a Bill/Sookie? I clicked on the story fully expecting it to be a E/S pairing. You might want to change that and make sure you list it as Bill/Sookie as that is the pairing in the story.
Luvlia chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Please tell me that this story will be updated, I really enjoyed the first two chapters and I'm hoping that there is some Eric and Sookie in the near future. I'm not fond of Bill so maybe he killed the vamp and that's why his lights were off and the fire wasn't lit, because he wasn't home? I'm hoping you update again, great start to your story.
vampout chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
weehee! i would have pobably been one of those humans thinkin how hot eric looked when he was pissed lolZ! Absolutly love this story! keep up the brilliant work!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Hm...
greenfire249 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
i like this story a lot but y is it under eric/sookie when it's a bill/sookie story. oh and update soon lol :)
cagedinsarcasm chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
love it looking forward to some eric/sookie moments. awesome writing. PMS
ady-ell chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
I like this story so far and can't wait for the next chapter. Eric is one of my fav characters so I love that he is in your story. I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon.
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
AnneM.Oliver chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I usually read stories under the "Southern Vampire Mysteries" titles (under "Books") not "Trueblood" stories under "TV Shows" though I am a fan of both the books and the show. I really like the books better, because Sookie is meant for Eric in the books...but I digress...this is a great start. Yes, the chapters are a bit short, yes the Author Notes are a bit long, but you have a firm grasp on your characters, and I believe you have a nice plotline started. I can't wait to continue.
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
i like where this is going are sookie and eric together or sookie and bill?
Angel Bells chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
charhamblin chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Sookie should have reminded Eric that their agreement consists of no humans being killed when she uses her telepathy for him when they took that guy away. That would void their contract. Interesting so far. Will put on alert.
murgatroid-98 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
You have an interesting mystery going on here. More please.