Reviews for The Flame of Dreams
Nero Loveless Highwind chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
Awsome story tan-tan hey guess what im thinking o now Senpai?

A new Imagine idea for our OC's!
Nero Loveless Highwind chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
OH MY STARS!

THAT WAS SO FREAKIN AWSOMELY FUNNY, MOATLY FUFU AND POPO !
Nero Loveless Highwind chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
That was awsome Tan-Tan-kun i absoulutelyloved it!11
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
Aw, thanks dude! I've enjoyed your stories and you can use Musaki whenever you want to.

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
That's the end? Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Awesome work, man!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
All I can say about this chapter is in two words:

OH, SNAP!

AWESOME WORK!

Forgotten Tempest chapter 22 . 8/14/2009
Thank you, but you are the one with amazing stories. great job klonoakazeno! You have done a massively great job and I hope to see more Soon! Ichi's adventure's are definitely never over and I can't wait to see what you cook up later on!
Forgotten Tempest chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
All a dream. Well I guess that's what flame of dreams mean. Great job! Well this the end and you've done a great job during this story. Overall I enjoyed it and I hope to see more soon!
Forgotten Tempest chapter 20 . 8/14/2009
Shifu, you dirty panda! So Ichi's first adventure comes to close. Next chapter is the end? Wow you've gotten far. Well I can't wait to see what you have planned next. Update soon!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
Wow... I like it when Ichi kicked Tai Lung in the groin and that Ichi forgave Shifu for lying to him. He still loves him as a father, though. Do more, please!

Forgotten Tempest chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
Great job! Ars Nova for the Win! Glad to see that Shifu is ready to apologize to Ichi. The scene was very loving and my favorite part is that Tai Lung got his butt beat by a 5 year old. That just made me crack up. Great job and update soon!

P.S. - the vid was awesome! I have to watch that anime sometime.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
Dude... I'm starting to think that Ichi was really upset that he's like Tai Lung. I liked the ending that Po really comforted him when he was in his emotional stake. Please do more!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 17 . 8/13/2009
Wow, that's awesome. Ichi really is important to them and I like the fact that Ichi scared the mess out of the Wu sisters. Good job!

Forgotten Tempest chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
Ah .Hack. Pretty much my second favorite RPG series. This was a pretty emotional. Hopefully Shifu can make it up to poor Ichi. Overall I can't wait to see what else you've cooked up. Update soon!
Forgotten Tempest chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
Ah so it looks like Shadow Ichi made his appearance. And the adventure is still on! I was cracking up when Po and Shifu had to reprise their costumes from the copslay party. Great job and Update soon!