Reviews for Siegfried in "Crawling"
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This ain't too bad and I did like it more or less. However song fics are not allowed on this site any longer as they have banned them...
Yume-no-Ryuusei chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
ok, i know this was posted A LONG time ago, but I just read it and hell, i found it AWESOME!
Bellaphron chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Nice
KarisaSharul chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
wow. i know it's stupid of me to JUST be reading this, but that was awesome

It's better if you actually listen to the song while reading the script. thank god I have it

keep on writing. you rock my sox.
Nikki the White Tiggon chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Great game, great band, great song, that's all I have to say!. Oh, and GOOD JOB! _
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
You re a very creative person I enjoyed singing that aloud to myself I thinl I m gong to do it you write the Fallen lyrics by Mya and make it sound like Talims singing to Raphael.I mean about Raphael puhlese.I cant wait.
Rei Sengoku chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
With not seeing the real music video, I think you did a very good job putting the character into the music video and making it work so well. I wish something like that would happen, if so they should use your script.
NamiKouji chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Kouji&Nami:Weird.
Nami:But that's what I like about it.
Kouji:Aww sis that's what you sai-
Nami:shut up.(reads it again)this is good just two qestons how is Mistrugi related to him any way if, he is how so?
Yoshimistu:bye!
Nami:Hey!I wasn't 're great songfics.
Mistrugi:Bye!
Yunsung:bye!
Sophita:bye!
Talim:buh-bye!
Nami:bye!
Balrog of Moria chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Man nice fic. I like Linkin Park and i like Soul Calibur II. Dont beat yourself up. Its all good.
Nyx chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
is this humor or what? cause i found this incredibly funny. a word of advice? don't write any more song fics
Almighty Din lazy chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Mitsurugi! That's the only weird thing I found... what does he have to do w/ Siggy? Anyway besides that this was pretty good.
Dreke chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Dude This Rockes,Siegfried/Nightmare are my favs.

keep writing im your number 1 fan i even liked the KindredSpirites(hope i spelled right)

ill submite a rev for it

Watery Onslaught chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This is an awesome interpretation of the song. I'm a big Linkin Park, Nightmare/ Siegfried fan and I think you did both justice...Im gonna read it again!
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
wow, i like this song too, and sickfreak is like my third favourite character.

Dont really know any of these new ppl, Nightmare, Ivy, makes me really wish i can buy the game.

Sigh anyway, i agree this song does fit the guy, going crazy and all.

And his little solo was pretty funny, sorry feeling a bit light headed haven't been sleeping much.

Wish you could tell me what happens though, anywho goodnite
Bubbles chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I've never read a music video script before but, I thought it was pretty good. For people that aren't familiar with Soul Caliber (unlike me) you should probably provide a backround on the situation (you know like who is Siegfried and how his father died). Speaking of Soul Caliber do you know when game comes out for Gamecube?

A.K.A. Reviewer Extroadinare