Reviews for The Sound of Silence
kuroh chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Countinue please
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Please, please update...This is literally one of the best fanfictions I've read despite it being so short...Please, even though you haven't updated om slome years...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I literally screamed "no" when I saw there was no next chapter, I don't care if it's something you come up with in like 10 minutes I would read the next chapter no matter what except you haven't updated for FIVE YEARS. I'm gonna bookmark this, but I hope it ends up being updated soon, cause it's disappointing to see such a good story get abandoned like this, this was really going somewhere.
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Oh you story is so great ! But I see that you have not update since 2009... Please don't abandon you awesome fanfiction ! :(
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
It's truly interesting! I do hope to read more of it. :)

Ever reading
Jari
Rafa chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Hey! How r u? After reading chap 3 of this fic i made a mental note to give my mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I just felt like it...:-P Btw, wont u write anymore? I want to read more of this story too u see...
hobozrule chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I hope you update this in the near future cause this is amazing! I really want to see how L reacts when he finds out 3
CoolerThanThouArt chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Continuing? Because this story is awesome. Pleasee?
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Interesting
HElCHOU chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I LOOOOOOOVVEE IT OMG OMG PLEASE PLEEEZZ UPDATEEEEE NOWWWWW IT'S BEEN LIKE, FOUR YEARS
hitsugayataichoda chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Lol, should I still hope for an update? Haha, I highly doubt so but will still be waiting._ hope u haven't lost all motivation yet
haku chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Keep on writing! It was getting exciting
Soul Vrazy chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Someone !
angie123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Please continue this fanfic it's amazingly detailed and descriptive. Light's and L's characters are terrific and I can't wait to see what happens next. PLEASE update soon you have many readers waiting eagerly.
Thankssss :D
nosrepa chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Please, this is too good to not be coninued! You have me begging, Quiet-sama. I really love your style and I'm already extremely thrilled to what will happen. Can you please tell me if you plan on ever ending the story?