Reviews for Harry Potter The Next Generation: 1st Year
Mrs.Authoress.Malfoy chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
hiya nadine. yeah i think you should skip ahead to 4th year, just have like major events and things from the first three years. sort of like set the scene for their relationships. umm one question, did you ever send me this in an email or something coz im sure ive read it before. or maybe its just my imagination. ah well good story.
kittenonabroomstick chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
This will be a two-part review:

The first two chapters I enjoyed a lot. I loved the interaction between the four children. Especially between the Malfoys.

A few typos, but nothing major.

It made me curious what would happen next.

What I tell you now - it is just about the content of your story, not your writing style and only my personal impression (everybody has a different taste). I don't mean to offend.

The third chapter made me a little sick: I simply can't stand the cliche Potter and Weasley in Gryffindor and Malfoys in Slytherin. It's like saying that you HAVE to become like your parents. A lot of people I know are very little like their parents.

And I didn't get the impression that at least Scop belonged into Slytherin - more like he belonged into Hufflepuff (Helga took them all, the Sorting Hat said so). And why do Rose (and Harry before her) get to choose and Scop doesn't? It's not fair.

Well I will read the next couple of chapters and see how that will turn out. I'm just not sure if I will like the turn of events in the end.

Anyway, thanks for sharing 6this story with us.
MicheleHarper chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Ok im looking forward to the first day! Lol, I so smiled when Rose was sorted into Gryffindor! Update when you can!
MicheleHarper chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I liked it, quick question how do you pronounce scorp's sisters name? Looking forward to reading chapter 3!
MicheleHarper chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Yet again you write something im enjoying to read. I agree with the skipping for the relationship sake. 11 is a little young for romance lol. But i have to say i loved this introduction into the characters and wow about the malfoy twins. Lol, im off to read the other chapters you posted, and btw ill review each one. I hope im the your first review for this story hehehe!