Reviews for Roommate Woes
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Great one-shot, especially the ending, though the battle over who wants who more is done magnificently with none of the devious duo getting upper hand for long.
Love your writing, still not over your other Georgina involved story. Please consider going back to it!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
AMAZING!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Bwahahahaha Good one.
iALLIEgator chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is funny! really please continue this! :))
calliope26 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Ooh, brilliant beginning. Hope to see more soon, this is exactly how I'd like season 3 to be.
TheseWords-MyDiary chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
omgosh! update soon!
Chris2035 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Sounds really great so far! Can't wait for some Georgie interactation! Hope you update soon!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Chuck should have Georgina killed immediately! I am kidding, but seriously what a buzz kill! And it was a great buzz! Hotness! I loved how Chuck was so stund to realize what B wasn't wearing... LOL! Great chapter!
rolsiepolsie chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
this was so effing hot! chuck is so sexy! OMFG!
xxneversayingxx chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
aw love it!

and georgina had to walk in in that moment uh :D

awesome start, please update son

xoxo
annablake chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Yay, a new story from one of my favourite authors! *does happy dance* Lol, I love that almost all of your stories are rated M. You sort of own in the smut department.

Lol at Chuck's threesome-comment and Blair's reaction. (Is it wrong that I find the idea kind of hot lol?)

Love C&B's sexual power struggle so much. It's so completely hot and so completely them.

Georgina! The timing couldn't be better lol. Love the idea so much already. Please more! :-)
Sky Samuelle chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
qintessentially the perfect beginning chapter;it had all i LIKE ABOUT A GG fic: Chuck, Blair,Georgina, sexy fluff and humour.

I might become one of all time favorites, because there's somethig hopelessly intriguing about CB in a steady relationship when Georgie is bunking up with be.

Too bad the realshow can keep this living arrangement forever , but you can and I can't wait to see what you have in store!
emilyforprez chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Whenever I read a better-than-average CB story, I think, 'I wonder who this author is.' And every single time I look and I see cynicalshadows, and I'm like, OH! THAT'S WHY!

xDD

I loved this. The ending was hilarious.
B.Bass89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
OMG this was HOT. It was funny that Blair thought that Chuck was calling out Georginas name during it LOL. I cant wait for more. Your stories are always very well done and in character which I love about any CB story.