Reviews for Sleep Over
Guest chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
i think this a good story and that you should continue it.
rebekah-danielle chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
there 16 chapter :'( I Love Your Stories
CarefullyWritten chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Please pleasenpleasepleasepleaseple asepleasepleasepleasepleasep leasepleasepleaseplaseplease please UPDATE!
HyourinmaruIce chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
I love it so far! It so funny. Yes it not its or it's.

(lesson to those who want to be bored: it's is the possessive pronoun. Its is the contraction- it is. End of lesson.)

see ya next time! (Oh and i am lazy and not very good at remembering to review.)
serenity095 chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
awesome so far! updaTE, PLEASE!
BLEACHISAWESOMEANDIMAWESOME XP chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
XD XP XD XP IM SO HAPPY THAT U UPDATED :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)YAY UPDATE SOON PEACE
Miyree chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
Just started reading this story and I love it - it's so funny! Keep up the good work!
yumi-2121331 chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
YAY! IT'S BEEN FOREVER! I LIKE THIS STORY!
BLEACHISAWESOMEANDIMAWESOME XP chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
LAS VEGAS the place is great...wait im not sure i forget did i go there or los angeles?im not sure but either way THE PLACE IS AWESOME CASINOS,RESORTS,AWESOME FOOD/AWESOME XD XD RESTAURANTS,OTHER STUFF LOL too bad theres no beach :( maybe san francisco ya know the beach the view the ocean the view of the ocean the food the sun the awesomeness the food surfing boats water skiing the food the happiness the zoos golden gate bridge japanese tea garden the food and other awesome stuff i know more about san francisco than las vegas XD sounds like im fat right? if u did think that ur right! im like 95 pounds but i dont look fat at all well when i told my friends that i weigh 95 pounds they said i was fat LOL UPDATE SOON PEACE
yumi-2121331 chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
GO NEW YORK! no clue why just cause...
yumi chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
i think orlando flordia cause theres probably more funny awkward things that can come from that... and its hot but not as hot as the grand canyon arizona... i think...
rolf-hitsugaya chapter 13 . 10/23/2009
woah, great story! However, I keep wondering if this is AU throughout this fic... so I hope you might explain a bit better... but don't worry, It was good overall.
Thebleachdiary chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Oh my god! They should totally go to Las Vegas! Casinos!
AnimeLuver4everandevr chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
You need to update soon!I can not stand this anymore!I've read these chapters over and over again!Update!
Acrulad chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
LOLZ! Well i'll vote for Virginia Beach since the logo is "Virginia is for lovers" XD or whatever it is 3