Reviews for One Big Wham Bam of a Reunion
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
wait... "Merde" means "s***"?! Just asking.
wangtang63 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
dude wat bout ryoma.
Beast chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I liked It, capcom should have used that for the load up scene folowed by introducing the charictars. But really I think you should go on to explain what happen on their adventers.
Epros Calithariana chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
An incredibly well done tale, though their are some faults to this beautifully written piece.

1. Where's Ryouma... eveh with the sword , he was a noble fighter and deserved more credit then anyone in this story.

2. What about Kraken or Valgas, though they were evil...threy could have attacked our fair heros or something...

3. why would falcon be learning from wangtang? the british hate the chinese

other then that a very well done piece... continue to write such great stories
Anna chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
YAYNESS!KEEP IT UP
Hypes chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I thought of Jack being British... anyhoo great story. I was looking for our favorite PS version of Cervantes, but a villain doesnt belong. You did beat the game with Jack when he killed the two ladies right? That's villanoius enough for me. COOL STORY
z chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
It Was Sooooooooo Funny!
Punko McMac chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Hey everyone,

thanks for reviewing. Now, the issues...

I purposely left out Ryoma because, while others probably feel differantly, I see him as a bad guy. He's using a sword while other guys fight with their fists, that seems kinda cheap. BUT that's me.

As for the anime, I haven't seen it, or even heard of it. ::shrugs:: besides, there is always that writer's best friend called poetic licence(sp). I had a very clear picture of how each character acted based on their styles and stances and what-not in the game, and for Jack he struck me as kind of a weasel.

For the person who asked how I knew Jack was french, it was part assumption and part observation. The fighters in PS 1 seem to be based on country stereo types (the mexican drinker, the japanese geisha, the native american Tom-Tom touting indian), and the country that would have been an obvious choice for that nationality-mix would be France. England, Japan, China, Mexico, native America, India, ))FRANCE(( and wherever Ryoma hails from, since we last saw him off on a boat set for adventure.

SO, there's my responses to the reviews. As for Mr./Ms./Mrs. Annonymous, what da hell does miscast mean in regards to this story? Do you mean that the characters are wrongly portrayed, or that I should have picked characters from PS 2... just saying "miscast" doesn't give me much of a clue to go on when reading constructive criticizm. Thanks all, and keep playin'.
Anonomus fan chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I have one word for you...Miscast!
TyrantFlame chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Hey, Punko... I'm one of the biggest fans of Power Stone and Jack and Wang Tang are my two favorites. I know Wang Tang is chinese but, how can you be so sure that Jack is French? And as far as i know, Jack isn't afraid of Garuda why, he even charged at a larger enemy by himself in the last episode of the anime!
fle chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
cute, i liked it
Byakko chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
WHERE'S RYOMA?
Anonamous chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Great Fic, but you forgot Ryoma, and if this is based on Power Stone 2, you forgot Pete, Julia, Gourmand, Accel, Pride, and Mel. Still a good fic, though
Billy gunn chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Wheres Ryoma?He is one of the original people 2!Other than that it's a great fic!
Tallulah and Nik chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Tallulah: Cool fic! Good spelling and some nice humour. Paragraphing good too! Only 2 things - we thought Jack was Italian - and where's Ryoma?

Nik: As my sister said - WHERE'S RYOMA? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HIM OUT? Besides that, this fic is brilliant!