Reviews for Defection
booty492 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was a beautiful one-shot. I cried. I hope that this my be turned into a full on chapter story. Great writing!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
oh that was pretty hard to get through and i considered stopping a couple of times throughout the story but kept going! It was very disheartening and even tho i'm glad it ended well it was very hard although i've never been through anything like that myself it was very emotional and yeah hard to get through. the fact that he left her at such a needful time in her life...just hard to comprehend!
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
great story.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
What a difficult story to read and I'm sure a more difficult one to write being based on a reality. It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that a loved one would leave at such a time in need, that they weren't strong enough to endure by their side. So sad. But I'm glad they did get their happy ending. It takes a strong woman to get past that.
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow, this story is so sad and yet so beautiful at the same time.
sassy41 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was a tough one. I love your writing

I so hated Edward in this one. I can't believe being married and being together for so many years you go when it gets tough.

I am glad the couple was able to work through it I am happy for them. But man that was tough for her to take him back not knowing if he would do it again.

love the writing
jurney chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
loved it, bittersweet
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is a really sweet story. I liked it a lot.
RKinNY chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Great job, so moving. I am glad she just didn't agree to take him back immediately. I would imagine trust would be a very hard thing to regain after something like this.
montannaleigh chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
wow. really great oneshot. two thumbs up :)
toastqueen chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
wow. incredible story that brought tears to my eyes.

Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I am so angry at Edward, but I do understand. My Mom had lung cnacer and there were days when I wanted to walk away and not see all she was going through, and I think that Edward really wanted to be there but just wasn't strong enough. I love to see the human emotion in him, it makes you want to hold him and make it all better for him. I am also glad that Bella didn't just let it all be ok for him, she is making him see that she loves him but hates what he did to her. Thank you for the great one shot, and I will put you on alert so if you decide (please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top) decided to continue this I want to be there to read it! Good job!
MasensLove chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This happened to my parents, except my dad didn't come back and my mum died from her breast cancer.

Your story was beautiful and I think you did the situation justice. I'm glad your guys had a HEA

SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Ok I feel the love and the intensity and your writing is beautiful. I am very glad that the real life person is in remission and that the couple is still together. But I am having a hard time with the fact that he left at all at any point. Sorry this is a bitter taste for me and I don't understand that.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I saw this story reviewed on The Perv Pack Smut Shack, and had to give it a read. It really is good. It's very well-written, and the story has that quality makes my heart clench, along with really good, sweet lemons. Nicely done.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »