Reviews for Defection
labellamafia chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i agree with you one hundred percent when you that the story's realistic...

but besides that, fantastic job!
whiteangel91 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Bitersweet

I think that word really describes this one-shot.

I loved it and it is realistic.

Most people say that when a family member gets ill (terminal) the family suffers more than the aptient himself.

Great work.

Whiteangel~
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw that was so sweet! I loved it :)
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was a really nice story.
phoenixhunter47 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
"“I know, Edward. It’s still not going to change anything.”" - OMG! Seriously, I thought you weren't going to fix things for a second there.

When I read the summary, I was a little dubious. Cancer story? Bella's sick? That doesn't sound like a HEA to me...

Don't get me wrong, I don't always have to have peaches and cream. Some rocky road along the way is just fine. But you hear cancer and you hear death (at least that's sadly how it works in my family).

But I was glad that I read this one. There's even scope for a short or a mini if you wanted to develop it. Thanks for sharing it.
edluver09 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was a beautiful story. I was crying because it was sad and because it was happy. Great work!
wisdomous chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
that was completely heart-wrenching! but thanks for the HEA.

loved the lemon cupcake. fits the contest theme perfectly.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I really liked this! I especially liked how you ended it. :) Would you mind me asking what happened to the husband and wife the story is based off of?
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I truly enjoyed this story. It was very well done.
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very sad. I can believe that it happens this way for some people. Are you going to continue it after the contest?
TwiDi chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh honey.. I know I told you that I loved it... but I just got more to this story and i know for a fact that this is true...

i loved it beyond words.. it broke my heart at first.. just thinking of what bella was going through.. i can't even imagine how she felt.. i think it would be amazing if you have produced it in BPOV as a companion to this.. I believe it will be amazing.. you have an amazing way with words... and i think the emotions going on here is already way up there...

Great Job sweets :)